Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kissableteen Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2005, 09:09 AM
    Confused
    Ok Here it goes, Im 16 years old and still a virgin and I really want to have sex but I made a promise to myself to wait until marriage to have sex. I love my boyfriend with all of my heart and I really do want to have sex with him. I have no idea what to do will someone please help me :confused:
    Jogan2090 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Feb 21, 2005, 03:03 PM
    Hey Kissable teen,

Are you sure you want to have sex with your boyfriend? How old is he and how long have you been going out with him?

I think at your age, it's a little risky to be having sex. But, if you really really want to.

I think it's important to be aware of STD's, (Sexually Transmitted Disease) and teenage pregnancies, So, I think you should familarize yourself with the use of protections, such as condoms, etc.
    You might want to familarize yourself with protections, and know how to properly use them.

You might want to have a talk with your boyfriend about it. Talk things over, and make sure he uses the protections, and tell him to take it slow, start slowly and so on..

But most of all, make sure he's not the type of guy who'll take advantage of you.
    Beenkie Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2005, 03:32 PM
    Listen, I know what you mean and I too promised myself I'd wait and I realized I was going to keep that promise b.c of MY PROMISE... n if it really is a promise u'd keep it... n I kept mine and when I did he got mad at me b.c I refused him, but that was only b.c I knew I was doing the wrong thing... n today he wants me back... n how would you know if you were going to be wit him when your older you don't know you don't know where u'll be... but I am going to keep my promise to myself and if it really is a promise to yourself you should keep it...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Confused about girlfriend... need help [ 9 Answers ]

I had been dating my girlfriend for about 3 and half years. My girlfriend is extremely attractive and I started to notice how much attention she was receiving whenever we went out to the bars or even the mall. I became very insecure and jeoulous.. I started constantly asking her "Who was she...

Help! Confused! [ 8 Answers ]

My friend had set me up on this blind date with this nice guy. Since that date, we have been on two more dates. Although there were awkard moments because we are just getting to know one another, I see possibilities between the two of us and was looking forward for his next call asking me out. My...

Confused? [ 8 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been dating for little over a month now and everything has been wonderful up to yesturday. I got an email in the morning from her and she was her usuall playful self and very cheerful. As the day wore on she emailed me and explained to me that she is feeling overwhelmed and...

Confused [ 4 Answers ]

I posted "feels promotion was robbed" last week, and I finally had the "discussion" to why I did not get selected for the Job. It still has me a little bewildered and distraught. I found out from the person who red flagged it and their reason why. What it basically came down to is she feels I need...

Confused [ 2 Answers ]

Where is my relationship with David leading to? Is there a relationship in the near future for me? What will happen with my career?

View more questions Search