Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Felly123 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Mar 26, 2007, 03:54 PM
    Made him mad&fer-a stupid reason. Guys I need u on this one.& Gurlz
    Well I made my boyfriend mad by tellling him how I feel. I said that... "i feel like a 5 year old gurl following him around"... because of our age difference... hes 17 and I'm 15 that's quite a difference.. I said this because his friends kind of leave me out of things because I'm so young... but really its only two years.. and to me age doesn't matter its based more on maturety... but I really like him and he's mad at me and he told me I made him feel like sh**. OK so then I found out that I have mono and that he could possibly have it... I got mono by drinken off my friends drink.. and she has it but at the time we didn't know.. and I didn't know I had it until I went to the doctors yesterday (March 26th, 2007 ) but anyway he's mad at me no for that now too.. but its not like I knew that I had mono I wouldn't have kissed him if I knew and I told him there was a possiblit I might have it and he said he didn't care.. but then I found out that I DO have it FOR SURE.. and now he's Pi*s*d... I have a fear that he's going to break up with me.. what should I do.. :confused:
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2007, 04:40 PM
    Ok first of all, slow down, collect your thoughts, and re-read what you write for corrections. What exactly are you asking here? It sounds like there are two situations going on.

First, that he got mad at you for saying that you feel like a 5-yr old following him around. Is this because he is a big whoppin 17 yrs old and you are making him feel old?? (hahahah... kids these days). Anyway, tell him to get over it... big deal!? Either that or by saying that, you are making him feel guilty for dating a 15-yr old when he is 17. As for as THAT goes, he needs to either accept it or you both need to break up. If he can't take it from you, what makes him think he can take it from ANYONE else? (friends, etc.)

The second issue is the mono. First of all, if you didn't get it from him, how did you get it? And WHO did you get it from? Second, if you DO have it, I hope your not doing anything to keep spreading it around... to him... or anyone else. And if he's mad at you for getting mono, then screw him. You didn't choose to have it, right?

Aside from all this, you shouldn't live your life trying to please the men in your life. You need to stick up for yourself and not take any sh*t from anyone. It's not always what's wrong with you that make boys mad... its what's wrong with THEM.

(yes, for the record, I am a guy)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm confused & need a guys perspective too. [ 10 Answers ]

OK. I've been dating this guy for 9 months + now. Just recently found out that him & his ex before me had sex. That hurts. That hurts me bad. I'm only 16 years old & I've been going to school counseling over this. He said that he could tell that I had moderate depression. I don't want to do my...

400 amp service with 2-200 amp panels & 320 amp socket [ 6 Answers ]

Hi TK. I am running 400 amp service into my new contruction home. The electric compnay is running a single 400 amp line to the meter. I have to split it to the two panels at that point. You had told me once before that I need a 320 amp meter socket and then run 2-200 amp lines to the separate...

I wonder is being single the same for guys & girls ? [ 10 Answers ]

As a guy I know the loneliness of being single, the longing for a partner, seeing a girl who you like and having to approach her because she will not approach you, and when you do a approach her, you are one of a million (lol, or so it seems) blokes after her. Also having women who you do not...

Dealing w/ Loss of Gpa :o(... & Very MAD! [ 2 Answers ]

Sorry, I had to delete. I feel nervous posting this personal info here. I don't know how to delete my post. Thank you.

Knock & Flow Stop at Hot Water only to Kit. Sink & D/W [ 3 Answers ]

At our kitchen sink we have a problem with the hot water flow. When the hot water is turned on full (a mixing faucet) either immediately or shortly after the water comes to a full stop simultaneously there is a knock. The water does not begin flowing until you turn off the water altogether. ...

View more questions Search