Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helpme92 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 02:23 PM
    We don't talk
    :( my boyfriend and I just started dating a month ago. And he's black and I'm white so it's a little awkward. And we don't talk at all. All we ever do is give each other hugs goodbye. How do I talk to him?:confused:
    incognito Posts: 92, Reputation: 24

Mar 20, 2007, 02:43 PM
    Ask about his day. I don't know; how can you be dating someone if you don't even communicate with each other?
    casey1234567890 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 02:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by helpme92
    :( my boyfriend and i just started dating a month ago. and he's black and i'm white so it's a little awkward. and we don't talk at all. all we ever do is give each other hugs goodbye. how do i talk to him?:confused:
    Hi I fell really bad for you but maybe you should try to talk to him try to start bye saying how are you today? Then start asking him about school and things like that and one you will be talking so much you are just going to want to stop.
    casey1234567890 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 02:46 PM
    Try talking to him about things then you will start talking
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Mar 20, 2007, 03:07 PM
    Do you ever ask questions? About anything...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need some one to talk to [ 16 Answers ]

Ok here it goes I am 17 and I I've been thro so much in my life that I want to give up Everything I have the best boyfriend I could ask for and the best friends ever.I just can't take my mom and dad's any more they are always bothering me and stuff and I'm tiered of it I use to cut myself and...

Should I talk to her or not? [ 6 Answers ]

OK so my best friend and I are like sisters and are always together and there for each other But over the last week that our other close friend is at her dads house she has been a to me and I don't know why I haven't done anything toher execpt be nice and try to be there for her because she is...

How to get him talk to me again [ 30 Answers ]

Hello, everyone. I would like to share my trouble. I am currently having problems in relationship with my boyfriend whom I happened met during my study. Last year, I found out that I got pregnant from him. Everything was unplanned and I did not expect this to happened. So I told him through...

What to talk about [ 5 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I was wondering if you could help me with conversations. I tend to be a more shy person and when I do try to talk to people I don't know what to talk about and then I feel awkward. Im sick of being the "quiet" girl that no one knows. Please help if you can. By the way, I'm in high...

View more questions Search