Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Da_Princess_Lybria Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2007, 05:49 PM
    Does My Boyfriend Really Love Me?
    Me and this guy named Aaron have been dating on and off the past year and he says he loves me, but he really doesn't show it because he's with someone else. He's says he's going to break up with her to be with me because I'm who he wants to be with, but he hasn't done it yet. He still tells me every night he loves me, and he can't get me out of his system. Does he really love me?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 24, 2007, 12:05 AM
    Heck no he doesn't love you he is just messing with your mind because you let him.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2007, 01:31 AM
    WAKE UP...
    Noooo he doesn't love you. Ask yourself if you really loved someone could you be with someone else at the same time??
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2007, 01:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Da_Princess_Lybria
    Me and this guy named Aaron have been dating on and off the past year and he says he loves me, but he really doesn't show it because he's with someone else. He's says he's going to break up with her to be with me because I'm who he wants to be with, but he hasn't done it yet. He still tells me everynight he loves me, and he can't get me out of his system. Does he really love me?
    Princess, How can Aaron really love you if he has another girlfriend? And let's just say he does love you, he's telling her the same thing so that makes him a liar. So now Aaron is a cheater, a liar, and has two (that we know of) girls.

Aaron plays with your emotions so that you hold on to hope. He's not worth the headache.
    babydoll365 Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Jan 24, 2007, 12:07 PM
    This is a really tough question because men don't know what they want. Come out and ask him if he really loves you because you don't want to be waiting for him forever. Tell him to make up his mind or your going to move on.good luck!!
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2007, 01:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by babydoll365
    this is a really tough question because men don't know what they want. come out and ask him if he really loves you because you don't want to be waiting for him forever. tell him to make up his mind or your gonna move on.good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That is absurd. Men do know what they want. He is a player. He wants to have his cake and eat it too. He wants both of them at arms length.

Many men are not like that and if some women would ever wise up and hold there men accountable and only commit themselves to those men that are not players there would be less of this BS and a lot of happier women and men. I've seen to many good guys get screwed over because of women that hold on to some kind of false hope with some jerk to let that go unchalleged. Men do know what they want and by in large are logical creatures so it isn't too hard to figure out if what they say is true or not through there actions.
    danielleluvzu Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jan 24, 2007, 05:46 PM
    Me and this guy named Aaron have been dating on and off the past year and he says he loves me, but he really doesn't show it because he's with someone else. He's says he's going to break up with her to be with me because I'm who he wants to be with, but he hasn't done it yet. He still tells me everynight he loves me, and he can't get me out of his system. Does he really love me?
    :o I don't want to hurt your feeling or anything but it sounds like he is just telling you that so in case his girl friend breaks up with him he will have you on the side. Girl he is using you he does not really love you. Trust me it has happened to me too don't feel bad
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 24, 2007, 05:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by babydoll365
    this is a really tough question because men don't know what they want. come out and ask him if he really loves you because you don't want to be waiting for him forever. tell him to make up his mind or your gonna move on.good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You are kidding right? Men sure as h.e.l.l. know what they want. And this one wants his cake and to eat it too. He wants to be a player, he wants to have 2 or more girls. I think this one really knows what he wants, and it is not her solely.
    think_pink Posts: 124, Reputation: 5

Jan 24, 2007, 06:26 PM
    My opinion is that if he really loves you then he has to broke up with the other girl so he can be with you if he doesn't then he probably doesn't love you
    missb Posts: 50, Reputation: 4

Jan 24, 2007, 08:01 PM
    I agree with think_pink. If he loves you he would be with YOU instead of the OTHER girl...
    queball Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Jan 24, 2007, 08:36 PM
    Men really only want one thing, sex, and lots of it. If he is "doin" you then he is probably "doin" her as well. If he is telling you that he loves you, but he is still with another woman, then he is lying to you just to get you in the sack. I am a guy and I should know.
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2007, 08:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by queball
    Men really only want one thing, sex, and lots of it.
    That is also absurd. Men have built temples for women. Men have conquered countries for women. Men have given their lives for women. Men have devoted their lives to women. Men want more than sex. If you search this section and just look back over the last 5 or 10 pages you'll see a host of male posters that want more than sex from women.

If he is "doin" you then he is probably "doin" her as well. If he is telling you that he loves you, but he is still with another woman, then he is lying to you just to get you in the sack.
    That is true. But this guy is a player. The fact that he has to toy with her emotions makes him a boy. The fact that he can't tell the truth makes him a tool.

I am a guy and I should know.
    I'm a man and I do know.
    Kiddybaby Posts: 28, Reputation: 8

Jan 24, 2007, 09:19 PM
    He obviously wants to have his cake and eat it too. As long as you allow him not to choose then he probably won't. Someone who truly loves you would treat you with more respect than that... and if not, would at least not disrespect you by dangling it in your face.
    LILWERA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2007, 08:51 PM
    Well lol I was going threw the same thing but my boyfriend understood when I told him I was going 2 leave his for som1 that could respect me and my body and till now we've been good just keep your guards up lol:)
    Marunchan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2007, 06:02 PM
    Look sweetie don't wait because he's probably saying he has you in his palm of he's hand you pretend that you forgot about him and if he wants to show that he loves you he will so just leave him for a while you know what they say what comes around goes around.
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2007, 08:11 PM
    One post

Jan 23

She obviously wasn't that concerned.
    gp_17 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 07:23 AM
    This boy doesn't love you, he's messng with you!! He doesn't want to be with you, but he doesn't want you to be with anyone else, So he's saying I love you and all that to make it sweet. Tell him where to go, and you know what I'm talking about! Also tell his girlfriend what he's doing! She has a right to know, cause he's messng with her too. Good luck!! Xxx
    tnnlltownsend Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 10:05 AM
    Aaron doesn't love you. As long as you go along with his b*llsh*t. He going to play on your emotions and hurt your feelings. So don't mess with him.
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2007, 08:56 PM
    Seriously, she doesn't care.

She posted once, never came back and that was 5 months ago.

There is no need to anwer this question.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 23, 2007, 10:43 AM
    I can't believe people are still answering thias question??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My Wife is still in love with her Ex-boyfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I love my wife more than I have ever loved anyone else, but I’m having a difficult time with dealing with her and her past. My wife has stated that if something happened to me, such as dying, then she would go back to him, even though she has said that he treated her badly. By badly means that...

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

I love a girl but does she love me [ 19 Answers ]

I met this beautiful girl we went out but then she said she didn't want a boyfriend right now and its tearing me apart because we love each other and I don't know how love can disappear so fast I mean it must be there still right

I love this boy that doesn't love me. [ 18 Answers ]

There is a boy I met that I think I fell in love with. He is a really good guy. He likes me back but he recently got a girlfriend that he loves. I don't know should I move on or what... :confused:

In love With My Bestfriend's Ex Boyfriend [ 10 Answers ]

Mmm... well am 14 years old... and am in love... but there's this big problem:( mmm... so let me tell you about it... my best friend maria is dating this guy andrew mmm... well she loved him at first but now she doesn't now because she suddenly figured out that she's still in love with her ex...

View more questions Search