Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curious123 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2004, 05:17 PM
    Talking Dirty??
    Okay, I hope this isn't a dumb question but what do guys want to hear in bed?  Like what "turns them on"?  What can I say that would make my guy happy?  I do not want to sound stupid though!! Please Help!  
    Curious123 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2004, 05:31 PM
    Re: Talking Dirty??
    Okay, I forgot to add that he says things to me sometimes and I do not know what to say back. It's not that I'm not comfotable, I just do not know what to say to him. PLEASE HELP!!
    viking Posts: 131, Reputation: 7

Apr 19, 2004, 02:58 PM
    Well that is a rather interesting question. It presupposes that all men want to hear the same thing.  I like to hear from the woman that I am pleasing her.  I want her to tell me where I should be and when I am doing it right I want her to tell me (perhaps by moaning or squeezing me or in someway affirming that what I am doing is pleasing her)  that I am doing the right things.  Many men like to have a women tell their man to "f_ck me harder", or "deeper" or "I love your fat c_ck thrusting inside of me!"  That sort of thing.  I suppose because because it makes the man feel very verile and powerful and sexually desirable.  

I am not sure if this is the answer you were looking for or not.  Try to listen to what your partner is saying and respond in kind. If he says, "I love your tight wet p_ssy" responding, "I love you too" probably won't please him.  

Try to feel where your partner is coming from and the emotions and language should follow naturally.  It also wouldn't hurt to approach your partner during a nonsexual encounter and simply ask what that person is looking for in those instances.
    EVS Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

May 26, 2004, 12:00 AM
    Hi there

Lovemaking, is exactly the same as a good symphony, it should be orchastrated and communicated in the right way. If you really know this guy as it sounds you do, you should say the right things every time, or you do not really know hi9m at all.

Communication can be construded in various ways, talking to each other or even just doing the right thing with each other.

Hope this answers your question.

Regards
    Peanuts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Talking english [ 17 Answers ]

I have a problem in talking frequently english I can understand write and do every thing but iff some one talks with me I get confused plzzz help me

Talking english [ 6 Answers ]

I have a problem in talking english.so I would like to overcome this one.iam truing to improve my language by reading newspaper,magazines and stories.but I still have this problem.I confess that I don't have enough confidence to use or I am not qualified.how can you help or what do you recommend?...

Talking Dirty?? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, this may sound retarded but yea, what do guys want to hear?  Like what can a girl say that will "turn a guy on"  ?? I don't want him to think that I'm stupid either, so can you please help me and be serious.  I looked on the internet but I really couldn't find anything to help!!

View more questions Search