Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dee_wright1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2011, 03:18 AM
    Black guy group 90's?
    The music video has a girl in it who's crying through a wall... a guy is singing back to her about love. Trying to figure out why she's still with the guy. He's basically telling her to leave her current boyfriend because he could treat her better. There's a scene in the video where she's outside in the rain arguing with her current boyfriend and he goes to hit her but the guy who wants her hit him instead...

Check out some similar questions!

Big headed guys in teen body skateboarding. Black guy and a white guy. I don't know the name. [ 2 Answers ]

Wats the name of that song that in the video it has these two guys like skateboarding with big heads in a teen body saying something like I don't want to grow up or something. I've tried vh1.com but nothing because I saw the video on the show like a long while ago and I'm sure the song came out...

PLEASE HELP! 90's R&B song, need to find the artist/group [ 0 Answers ]

There is a song from the mid to late 90's and some of the lyrics include: There's a girl that I love to spend my weekends with We take each other on a high We fulfill eachothers fantasies And I just can't wait for the weekend

Help with a song from the 80's a guy group [ 2 Answers ]

Don't you tell the truth don't change your way cause your loves not my sign cause don't you ever stop can we go on forever I don't know where will we be in the end maybe oh. Can we go on forever nothing is going to stop just stop we'll be on our way this time this time heart to heart I don't know....

Group name that sings Black horse [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the group that sings the song Black Horse used for the line dance, Black Horse.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.