Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unpretty Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2006, 10:28 PM
    Need help.. formal party coming up!
    Hey everyone I seriously need your help!

I am filipino and have light skin. I have light skin on my chest,top of arms, thighs, back but have really really dark skin on my arms, neck and especially my underarms.

I really need help because I'm going to be having a débutante ball and its been my dream to wear a pretty dress but I can't because of the dark areas of my skin.

Recently I went to the phils to visit family and friends and went shopping to look for everything that whitens skin so I bought different brands of papaya soap, eskinal, amira magic cream etc. I also bought this item called " MAXI-PEEL #2 EXFOLIANT " which is supposed to whiten skin but I dno if it really works because I never herd of it before so I'm asking for everyone's help.

Does it really work?
    Is there anything else I can do within a month to whiten my skin?
    angiendaniel Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Oct 10, 2006, 10:31 PM
    Even though you are already dark complected try going to a tanning salon, it shouldn't darken the spots you already have, and if you are scared it will put sunscreen on those spots, or towels. If possible go to a dermatologist and see what they may suggest, I would honestly try a tanning bed
    unpretty Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2006, 10:47 PM
    Hmm good idea nut I really don't want to go any darker.. I'm dark enough as it is.. thnx anyway

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Semi-formal [ 1 Answers ]

Exactly what does semi-formal mean? I'm getting a dress tomorrow after school for a semi-formal dance I'm going to. Can you give me some examples? Also please help with what kinds of shoes to wear!

I need help finding a semi-formal dress for wedding [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am 56 years old. I have gained weight so that I now have a dilemma when it comes to choosing a dress! I need a semi-formal dress to wear to two weddings actually. My problem is that my measurements are now 40-42-53. If I find a dress that fits my bustline, it's not big enough for my hips....

I need help finding a semi-formal dress [ 3 Answers ]

I'm going to a semi-formal dance that my school has on February 12. They have one every year and this year I am a sophomore, so I know what to expect. Last year almost everyone wore black, but a few people wore brighter colors like red and light pink and they really stood out. Everyone that I have...

Party Animal Neighbors [ 3 Answers ]

I live in a townhouse with a small back yard. My back yard is fenced in. My next door neighbors are a single mother age 37 & her daughter age 18. The mother is never home. The daughter is home alone. The daughter has many parties. Young kids attend the parties, ages 16 through 20. Alcohol...

Cake for a party [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know a recipe for a sponge cake that I could use to make a huge cake for an engagement party?

View more questions Search