Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lord Sokar Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 10:07 PM
    Out of total curiosity, and the fact that my nether regions looked like they could use a long awaited grooming, I decided last Thursday that since you only live once, I'd shave my pubes and balls. Damn, it felt good for the first day, it was incredible! But a few days later, I'm really regretting it, the itching is terrible, the stubble feels like sandpaper in my groin and the redness and bumps look like they could mutate into some kind of giant monster and terrorise a small town!

Guys, if you don't need to do it, don't do it, no matter what your girlfriend or wife says. Curiosity killed the cat, and mine certainly did some disturbing psychological damage. I wish I didn't do it, and once it grows back, I'll be glad.
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

Apr 27, 2007, 10:24 PM
    Did you shave according to the tips given in this thread?

Apr 27, 2007, 10:43 PM
    No, but I did read a lot about it on the net, and I knew the risks. But now that I've had a dose of it, I won't be trying it again.

Apr 27, 2007, 11:14 PM
    Sometimes, something just doesn't work for all of us.
    It has worked for me... but I use baby powder to releave the itch and I shave every morning with an electric razor.

Apr 27, 2007, 11:20 PM
    Yeah, I've been using talcum powder to relieve the itch, works pretty well.

Apr 28, 2007, 09:09 AM
    The thing about shaving is that it doesn't last that long. If you want a the smooth feeling for a while, a wax is what one should get:D
    mdriven1955 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 11:39 AM
    When you shave the hair never comes back "darker" or "thicker" what happens is your hair is on three different growth patterns and if you shave frequently than the hair will be put at the same leangth making it look thicker. Also the mid strand of the hair is thicker than the tip once you cut the tip off the hair looks darker and thicker
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 3, 2007, 04:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Sokar
    Out of total curiosity, and the fact that my nether regions looked like they could use a long awaited grooming, I decided last Thursday that since you only live once, I'd shave my pubes and balls. Damn, it felt good for the first day, it was incredible! But a few days later, I'm really regretting it, the itching is terrible, the stubble feels like sandpaper in my groin and the redness and bumps look like they could mutate into some kind of giant monster and terrorise a small town!

Guys, if you don't need to do it, don't do it, no matter what your girlfriend or wife says. Curiosity killed the cat, and mine certainly did some disturbing psychological damage. I wish I didn't do it, and once it grows back, I'll be glad.
    if you do it every two days it won't itch... it only tends to itch from day 3 to day 7 of growth. Trust me, I've been doing it for years.
    tramper06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2007, 08:57 AM
    Hi.. Im 15 and in the past, I have trimmed my pubes but I neva have the guts to actually shave. Do you just do it lik you shave your face and does it hurt?

May 5, 2007, 09:02 AM
    If you don't do it properly, you can get razor burn. See these tips (Oresttes' post) to see how to do it so that you get all the greatness!
    ST3V3NZBABYZMAMII Posts: 39, Reputation: 0

May 6, 2007, 08:28 AM
    Im A Female And I Love It When My Man Shaves His Hair Cause It Doesn't Feel To Good When Your There And There's Hair Its Just To Nasty For Me I Mean If We Have To Shave It Why Shouldn't You U Know?
    Uber Member

May 7, 2007, 05:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ST3V3NZBABYZMAMII
    Im A Female And I Love It When My Man Shaves His Hair Cause It Doesnt Feel To Good When Your There And Theres Hair Its Just To Nasty For Me I Mean If We Have To Shave It Why Shouldnt You U Know?
    That's how I got my wife to shave at first. Told her if she'd do it for me, I'd be more than willing to do it for her. She loves it now and keeps it that way. Actually gets upset if I don't keep it the same way.
    danielpeak Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 05:25 PM
    All right. So I feel like an idiot right now. Okay so I have been feeling pretty horny lately so I decided to shave a little bit off. Bad idea. I kind of shaved like a line down the middle and it itches. How long till it grows back?

May 8, 2007, 06:41 PM
    I would say four weeks.
    Uber Member

May 9, 2007, 05:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by danielpeak
    Alright. So I feel like an idiot right now. Okay so I have been feeling pretty horny lately so I decided to shave a little bit off. Bad idea. I kinda shaved like a line down the middle and it itches. how long till it grows back?
    You have to give it a few days because if you haven't done it before you feel things you never felt before. I'd give it one month shaving every two or three days. If you don't like it then, let it grow out. THe point I find it itchy is day 3 through day 7 of growth.
    danielpeak Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 12:18 PM
    All right thanks. Um a couple other questions. I plan to let it grow out, but if I don't shave it all will it even out or look completely deformed and should I shave it all? Also, I read somewhere that once you start shaving you can't stop. Why not? Thanks guys for the help.
    katiecatastrophe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 05:16 PM
    Well, keeping it trimmed is nice, but shaving it all off is a bit akward I think.
    Uber Member

May 10, 2007, 05:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by danielpeak
    alright thanks. Um a couple other questions. I plan to let it grow out, but if I don't shave it all will it even out or look completely deformed and should I shave it all? Also, I read somewhere that once you start shaving you can't stop. Why not? Thanks guys for the help.
    Give it's a complete shave for a while... give it a chance to see how you like it, then let it grow out and it will be even. If you do nothing it will eventually even out ((pubic hair grows to a certain length unlike the hair on your head) but will look weird for a lot longer.
    casanova Posts: 6, Reputation: -2

May 10, 2007, 06:50 AM
    It might look bigger but in d first week you have problems mastusbating
    & I don't think the babyish look is any apppealing
    Also full hair give your underwear a fluffy look
    So I love keeping it than not
    Uber Member

May 11, 2007, 04:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by casanova
    it might look bigger but in d first week u hav problems mastusbating
    & i dont think the babyish look is any apppealing
    also full hair give ur underwear a fluffy look
    so i love keeping it than not
    That's assuming you WANT the fluffy look.

Most women I have known really don't like a mound of matted hair there. But to each their own.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pubic hair [ 23 Answers ]

Hi! I am now 14 and I am just wondering what guys lik better! Trimmed All of it gone Or what I don't no what to do :confused: :confused:

Shaving pubic hair? [ 44 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 15 and I've been thinking of shaving my pubes... I don't really like how hairy it is down there, I even have hair on my balls, is that normal? If I shave it is it true it will come back thicker and darker? Please reply :)

HELP! Pubic shaving rashes ICK! [ 4 Answers ]

OK I am totally desperate for some good advice here because this problem has been ongoing and totally frustating... so hia goes! OK I'm a young woman and have often shaved or waxed my pubic region for special occasions - usually its a trim to keep things neat - anyhow no matter what shaving...

Shaving pubic area? [ 5 Answers ]

What is the best way to get rid of pubic hair. Can I use just a razor, shave cream or oils? What about razor burn? Isn't the hair too course? I've always shaved with just a razor but Im afraid to use a razor for the whole area.

More about shaving your pubic hairs... [ 3 Answers ]

Hey... I am just 15 and I shaved my dick and balls for the first time the other night. I didn't really know what I was getting into, but I just think I wan't to let it grow out and not shave. But I am really worried about if it will be a lot longer than before or really dark or more bushy than...

View more questions Search