Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jipoes Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2006, 06:19 PM
    What Expert Says About Public Hair
    Just an opinion, but it seems likely that in the areas where body hair remains it is to retain odour and so to concentrate pheromones.

Gordon, South Shields, Tyne and Wear

Source:

http://trilili.cjb.net
    joshd28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2006, 09:03 PM
    Yea I'm 15 and I shaved my whole pubic region the other day it looks so much better and my **** looks bigger and my girlfriend likes it.if I wer you I would shave my whole pubic region including balls and shaft:)
    Jimbob51 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2006, 12:51 AM
    Well, I guess I might be one of the oldest guys to post on this topic, but here goes. I'm 54 and have been shaving my balls and around the base of my **** for years. It DOES make me look bigger, is more comfortable especially in warm weather, and I don't sweat as much down there. AND my wife loves it! We've recently gone to using a new triple-blade Venus razor by Gillette; it's great! Since it has a pivoting head and flexible blades that have never nicked or cut me. I bought it so I could shave my wife better, since she was really bugged by razor burn from time to time; since using the Venus, she more responsive in EVERY way (woohoo! ) and she can shave as a prelude to our lovemaking instead of it being a chore (not really) prior to us having fun. Give the Venus a try! Oh, yeah, she and I leave matching little crops above our equipment, so we're not totally shaved, but the sex (oral & otherwise) is the best we've had in years!
    sunnyblonde Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2006, 01:02 PM
    Well, Iam a female in my thirties and for myself, I love to be shaved. The only thing that drives me crazy is it still itches sometimes. As far as for my man, I have to say that I do like it trimmed rather than shaved.:)
    spyyder Posts: 35, Reputation: -2

Feb 10, 2006, 01:12 PM
    Ok I've tried (by 'tried', I mean still frequently do :) ) doing this loads. But here is the main thing... it itches so much (and you've attempting to do this on your balls..? :eek: ).

Most women like it trimmed (based on my experience - unless it's the kind of women that like womanish looking men... I've got clue about that part), but obviously you don't want it to look like you've trimmed it (unless you're a shaggy fan) because then it seems quite homosexual.

I've been thinking of getting laser hair removal on that part.. but I've been told that its not possible on balls = probably will sugar strip it off.

But still... your 15... shouldn't be thinking about this stuff :cool:

But anyway... go for sugar stripping it off (or using an epiliator.. not sure if that's the right spelling but... it's a device that rips hair from the root).. but remember to put ice to numb your skin in that area of pain before doing any of the stuff I've just said.
    giggles Posts: 143, Reputation: 27

Feb 10, 2006, 01:14 PM
    For the love of god don't use sugaring on your testicles as suggested! It's like wax and will hurt A LOT. Not that I know too much about testicle pain, being female!
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Feb 10, 2006, 01:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by giggles
    for the love of god don't use sugaring on your testicles as suggested!! it's like wax and will hurt A LOT. Not that I know too much about testicle pain, being female!
    Don't use sugaring on your testicles --->> That would KILL <<---:(
    Put it like this you would be in some real pain and may even end up in the E.R:confused:
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2006, 01:25 PM
    I agree!! I would NEVER do that! I shave/trim and have for years. An electric razor with the right extension works just fine.

I have even waxed there (no, not on the testicles, for the love of God! Lol) but close enough. Not worth it... besides, you have to let it grow out too much before you can wax again.

Anything else like sugaring, nair, or any chemicals to remove... just don't do it. There are easier, safer, and less painful ways.
    sunnyblonde Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2006, 04:11 PM
    OMG that has got to hurt... I get my eyebrows waxed and can't imagine doing it down there... oh boy... too close for comfort
    Jimbob51 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2006, 07:04 PM
    Has anyone else tried the Venus razor by Gillette? If you had, I think you'd really like it and NOT be talking about nicks and itching. It's great!
    SHAVED Posts: 275, Reputation: 41

Feb 10, 2006, 08:47 PM
    Hi Jimbob,
    I will try that. At present I am using Schick.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2006, 06:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by desii
    okay this might be werid to ask ill ask anywayz

im 15 and i shave my pubic hair. i started about a yr ago. now i dont kno if girls like it when a guy does that or no. i do it for two reasons. 1. it keeps that area clean and it doesnt itch. 2. my **** looks bigger lol.

now i dont get why some guys get all crazy when they find out a person shaves that area. whasts soo wrong about that? i mean its not that bad...does it make me less of a man? i dont see how that would be but does it?

also do girls like it when its shaved or they want a jungle going on down there?
    It makes you MORE of a man because you are doing what you want and not doing what others think you should do. Not bowing to peer pressure is a sign of maturity. I've done it for years and so does my wife... Like you said... its cleaner and doesn't itch in the summer when you sweat. More guys do it now than when I started, same with women. We however pluck most of ours which does not take much to maintain as unlike shaving it all doesn't come back at the same rate, a half hour every week is all it takes... we do each other and don't have to deal with massive razor stubble between shaving.
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Feb 13, 2006, 06:50 AM
    Plucking? Doesn't that hurt down there? I pluck my eyebrows and even that stings.
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2006, 06:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bizygurl
    Plucking? doesn't that hurt down there? I pluck my eyebrows and even that stings.
    Actually no... and trust me its nothing like waxing even if the result is the same. On the shaft and scrotum it does sting a little as well as close to the vaginal opening.

The level of discomfort is really very low. THe tradeoff it it takes about an hour the first time and about 30 minutes a week to maintain. It only hurts worst the first time... any following times the discomfort is noticibly less.
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Feb 13, 2006, 07:04 AM
    Well your braver than me. I don't think I would have the guts to pluck down there. I shave down there on a regulat bases, before a lot of hair comes back so it doesn't take too long for me. I give you credit! Lol!
    lubavlada Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2006, 12:46 AM
    Use shaving gel for men to avoid irritation.
    www.skinproductsusa.com
    rustynail Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Feb 14, 2006, 06:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bizygurl
    Well your braver than me. I don't think I would have the guts to pluck down there. I shave down there on a regulat bases, before a lot of hair comes back so it doesn't take too long for me. I give you credit! lol!
    You could also try using

http://www.drugstore.com/products/pr...=BUY-GFI-0-MWS

Can be bought at any drug store

I have found it works great on my g/f in her hard to get area (lips and closer) and on my sack no hair any where on either of us.

I trim her every other day so... LIFE IS GOOD :) :) :) :) :)
    fi_fi_trixabelle Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Feb 14, 2006, 08:01 AM
    As a girl I find that when your giving oral you want to be able to actually get to his cock without having to pull hairs out of your teeth afterwards but whether you shave or just trim is up to u. u appear to feel quite strongly about it religiously so if you want 2 shave 4 religion then you should shave.

I shave that region if I'm expecting a visit. Lol an I find that it only itches 4 like a day when it has gone just past stubble stage. I think because it makes your cock look bigger and gives me less problems with giving oral then it makes the sexual experience better for both people. I find it quite a turn on actually.

Just out of interest does it attract you guys or would it put you off if mine was completely shaven? Let me know.

Fi xxx
    rustynail Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Feb 15, 2006, 06:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fi_fi_trixabelle
    as a girl i find dat wen ur givin oral u wanna be able to actually get to his cock without having to pull hairs out of ur teeth afterwards but whether u shave or just trim is up to u. u appear to feel quite strongly about it religiously so if u want 2 shave 4 religion then u shud shave.

i shave that region if i'm expecting a visit. lol an i find that it only itches 4 like a day when it has gone just past stubble stage. i think because it makes ur cock look bigger and gives me less problems with giving oral then it makes the sexual experience better for both ppl. i find it quite a turn on actually.

just out of interest does it attract u guys or would it put u off if mine was completely shaven?? let me know.

fi xxx
    For me I find women who shave it all off all the time very sexy and very tasty. If you look back through the posts you will find many of mine highlighting the extra enjoyment that is had by me being shaved and g/f being shaved

10 years of no hair there I started going shaved at 15 and would never think of having hair there again. I was a swimmer in high school and had 10 or 12 girls that would give me oral anytime I wanted it cause like you said no hair in the teeth. Senior year was getting it during school in a storage room near the pool every day.

LIFE WAS and IS STILL GOOD :) :) :) :) :)
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2006, 10:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fi_fi_trixabelle
    as a girl i find dat wen ur givin oral u wanna be able to actually get to his cock without having to pull hairs out of ur teeth afterwards but whether u shave or just trim is up to u. u appear to feel quite strongly about it religiously so if u want 2 shave 4 religion then u shud shave.

i shave that region if i'm expecting a visit. lol an i find that it only itches 4 like a day when it has gone just past stubble stage. i think because it makes ur cock look bigger and gives me less problems with giving oral then it makes the sexual experience better for both ppl. i find it quite a turn on actually.

just out of interest does it attract u guys or would it put u off if mine was completely shaven?? let me know.

fi xxx
    Let me put it this way... I PREFER a fully shaved kitty, as it displays the woman all all her glory without a bunch of weeds obstructing the view.

That holds true with my wife.. and any woman I see on stage or in a movie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pubic hair [ 23 Answers ]

Hi! I am now 14 and I am just wondering what guys lik better! Trimmed All of it gone Or what I don't no what to do :confused: :confused:

Shaving pubic hair? [ 44 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 15 and I've been thinking of shaving my pubes... I don't really like how hairy it is down there, I even have hair on my balls, is that normal? If I shave it is it true it will come back thicker and darker? Please reply :)

HELP! Pubic shaving rashes ICK! [ 4 Answers ]

OK I am totally desperate for some good advice here because this problem has been ongoing and totally frustating... so hia goes! OK I'm a young woman and have often shaved or waxed my pubic region for special occasions - usually its a trim to keep things neat - anyhow no matter what shaving...

Shaving pubic area? [ 5 Answers ]

What is the best way to get rid of pubic hair. Can I use just a razor, shave cream or oils? What about razor burn? Isn't the hair too course? I've always shaved with just a razor but Im afraid to use a razor for the whole area.

More about shaving your pubic hairs... [ 3 Answers ]

Hey... I am just 15 and I shaved my dick and balls for the first time the other night. I didn't really know what I was getting into, but I just think I wan't to let it grow out and not shave. But I am really worried about if it will be a lot longer than before or really dark or more bushy than...

View more questions Search