Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MistakeMaker Posts: 19, Reputation: 4

Sep 20, 2008, 04:33 AM
    Stressed out
    Me and my boyfriend have been going out for a while and we've started fighting a lot recently and its stressing me out a lot

Can you get nausiated by being stressed out so much?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 20, 2008, 05:08 AM
    Stress takes an amazing toll on thebody, yes just about anything can happen, headaches, nausea, menstruating changes. You just have to get away from it for a while and think how you can curtail this damaging development. Both of you have to sit down and come to an agreement to take time out instead of arguing.
    GothGirl1771 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Sep 20, 2008, 02:07 PM

Yes, you can get nasueated from this... stress causes your body to go whack.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm very stressed. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, This is pari. I am very stessed now a days... I am married and my hubby loves me and take care of a lot. But a few days ago I came to know that he talks to some girl over th pone. I asked him about it but he denied, he said he never talked to any girl... but I have her no... and I'm pretty...

Stressed out! [ 3 Answers ]

I live in New Orleans, LA. I am planning on buying a gutted home. I am interested in buying a duplex, but they are entirely to expensive!! I want to know if it is expensive to convert a single home into a double? Is it also expensive to close up a garage and use:confused: it as a bedroom. I...

In stressed, [ 2 Answers ]

He is best friend of my brother,and the one who I love him dearly. We don't talk to each other over a year , we live and work in defferent country, now I'm home for vacation, and he called my bro that he will come home for two weeks vacation , I ask my brother if he never ask any thing about me,...

Very stressed [ 1 Answers ]

I'm currently in college and I still have trouble with my math homework I get all the help I can still it isn't enough same with my science class. I was wondering does anyone have any suggestions?

Stressed out [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there I thought at 1 point I was pregnant but I wasn't I was just late but now I'm really stressed out!! I get pissed of easily and I crnt be arsed wi all that because I work a lot and see my friends and boyfriend does any 1 have any tips or advice would really help!ANy tips on chiilin...

View more questions Search