Ask
    bama337 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2006, 03:14 PM
    Replacement lighter
    Need help replacing a lighter for a 91 bronco
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2006, 04:02 AM
    If your local dealer does not carry it - or cannot get it, then call local salvage yards for one.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2006, 07:16 AM
    Hi,
    A local junk yard is a good idea, as mentioned, if an Auto Parts Store doesn't have a new one.
    They are fairly easy to take out of the dash, connecting the wires the same way, and putting in the "new" one.
    Best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get a lighter complexion. [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: Hey guys, I am new to this forum and I love it. I was wondering if anyone knew of effective methods to lighten my complexion. I have tried bleaching creams but they don't work. I have seen bleaching pills on the internet and I wonder if they work and what are some of the sife...

A cream that can make the skin lighter?. [ 7 Answers ]

Have any used bodybleach RareExtracts?. Or know soneone who has?. Please let me know Thanks

Lighter Knees/Elbows [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to lighten the knees/elbows? I need something VERY strong. Any suggestions?

Dying hair a lighter color [ 8 Answers ]

Long story short. My hair bleaches out a lot in the sun and I did some stuff to help bleach it out too Anyway yesterday I bought dark brown hair dye so I could get my hair back to normal! But now my hair is like black! I have washed it a lot and its no longer black but it is still a really dark...

Hands lighter [ 3 Answers ]

I Have A Light Olive Complexion But My Hands Are Very Fair In Color And In The Summer Time My Skin Gets Darker But My Hands Stay Light... does Anyone Know Why The Hands Are Lighter? Is There Something I Can Do To Make The Rest Of My Skin Lighter To Match My Hands?

View more questions Search