Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friendlyfiona Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2006, 03:35 AM
    HELP!! Pubic shaving rashes ICK!!
    OK I am totally desperate for some good advice here because this problem has been ongoing and totally frustating... so hia goes! OK I'm a young woman and have often shaved or waxed my pubic region for special occasions - usually its a trim to keep things neat - anyhow no matter what shaving creams/moisterizers/after waxing-shaving gels etc I use.. I always get little bumps everywhere and it gets really grosse and red & itchy and NOT so hot anymore after just the first day of having my privates hair free... I'v also noticed that its now getting darker in that particular region... does ANYONE have any advice??
    yolanda_lee Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2006, 08:50 PM
    Next time shave downward, somehow it just works better that way. For your problem of darker tone down there.. You will need a Bikini Gel, its made for bikini area to whitening and soften its color.
    aggie4life08 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Jan 25, 2008, 04:04 PM
    When I shave I don't use any cream and I don't get a rash or anything. :)
    summarizingman Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2008, 09:54 PM
    Yes yolanda_lee is right bikini gel will help with the coloring, but also the rashes will subside after the first month.
    kellyrocks Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2008, 12:40 PM
    Have you ever use nair sensitive hair remover it works...

-it for legs arms underarms and bikini area.
    -me and my friends use it.
    -you can find it at CVS[pharmacy]. Or any other.
    -it on sale at CVs for 3.95 check it out. No shaving or waxing.

-its good on the bikini area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Rashes on my leg and spreading! Please help me [ 19 Answers ]

I have these rashes on my legs... there not that noticeable but they are spreding now. I got the first one about 2 months ago... and now recently they are three of them. They are about two inches and itch a lot. When I scratch them it starts burning... at first it looks like a bruise with a pink...

Shaving pubic hair? [ 44 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 15 and I've been thinking of shaving my pubes... I don't really like how hairy it is down there, I even have hair on my balls, is that normal? If I shave it is it true it will come back thicker and darker? Please reply :)

Shaving pubic hair ? [ 372 Answers ]

Okay this might be werid to ask ill ask anywayz I'm 15 and I shave my pubic hair. I started about a yr ago. Now I don't know if girls like it when a guy does that or no. I do it for two reasons. 1. it keeps that area clean and it doesn't itch. 2. my dick looks bigger lol. Now I don't get why...

Shaving pubic area? [ 5 Answers ]

What is the best way to get rid of pubic hair. Can I use just a razor, shave cream or oils? What about razor burn? Isn't the hair too course? I've always shaved with just a razor but Im afraid to use a razor for the whole area.

More about shaving your pubic hairs... [ 3 Answers ]

Hey... I am just 15 and I shaved my dick and balls for the first time the other night. I didn't really know what I was getting into, but I just think I wan't to let it grow out and not shave. But I am really worried about if it will be a lot longer than before or really dark or more bushy than...

View more questions Search