Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Jan 14, 2008, 03:56 PM
    Help me please I'm going crazy
    I don't know what I should do. No matter what I do it doesn't seem good enough for anyone. I haven't been happy in over 3 years and I don't know why but I seem to always be down and now its reflecting in my grades and relationships. My mom and I don't get along at all she is always telling me I'm a failure and I'm going to go no where in life I'm a looser and all. Then my grades with everything that's going on I can't seem to concentrate on my work no matter how hard I try. Then one of my best friends id been friends with for years went behind my back got with every guy I liked and even slept with my boyfriend. Then this year I meant this amazing guy who made me smile for the first time in years and I thought finally things were going to get better but then his ex came back and now I'm left alone again things just can't seem to be good no matter what. And I think I'm starting to get an eating problem I haven't eaten much in a week cause I think I'm fat and that maybe if I lost some weight then maybe I could get him back and that scares me I just don't know what to do anymore things seem ed please help me
    life1973happened Posts: 322, Reputation: 109
    -

Jan 14, 2008, 04:10 PM
    Good evening Ms. Unhappy...
    I'm sorry to hear about the painful situation you are currently in, and by the sounds of it, have been in for a while. Though I didn't date while I was growing up and in high school, I can relate to being put down by loved ones and that alone can be a hard pill to swallow. You mix that with the pressures of school, life, finding your place in this world, and trying to figure out just exactly who you are and it can leave anybody unhappy.

Please understand that though you have had trouble with boyfriends, you have to learn to find happiness within yourself. Until you do that you will be in and out of relationships searching for something they cannot give you.

I really think after reading your post you need to see somebody who specializes in helping people such as yourself. I rarely say that but you have a lot on your plate and things that I think sitting down with somebody can help separate out for you.

Please don't punish yourself for the problems you are facing in your life. Our bodies are very fragile and when you get to be my age you appreciate that a little more. We get one chance in life, no do-overs. You have your entire life ahead of you and what a life it can be if you let it.

Boys will come and go, trust me. You have to be very careful as you are teetering with self-esteem issues which can be very dangerous and make or break a girl your age. Life is hard enough don't make it harder by blaming yourself and turning to things that can only make matters worse.

You deserve more for you. You deserve to be happy, we all do. I can tell you from experience that find happiness when we lose it happens to all of us. I'm currently looking for the same inner peace you are searching so hard for. Have faith in yourself and know that if it doesn't feel right, whatever it is, then it isn't.

Good luck to you and I hope with all of my heart you find your smile again...
    rachel101 Posts: 77, Reputation: 19

Jan 14, 2008, 04:16 PM
    Sounds like you are down on yourself too. It's real hard to know you are okay when a parent puts you down but you can't base how you feel on how other people feel about you. I know this is a real hard concept when you a young. Your friend who slept with your boyfriend, isn't and wasn't a friend. She was just a female you knew and you'll probably learn there are two kinds of women. Those who will sleep with your man and those that don't and who they are doesn't have anything to do with you.
    Too bad you only felt better about life when you liked a boy and he liked you back. If whether a guy is interested in you or not is going to determine how you feel about yourself you are in for a lot of sad times in your life. Before you can really have a relationship with a great guy you need to be a great girl. Great girls are the ones who know they are okay independent of others views.
    Doesn't sound like you get much support so I would really recommend getting involved in some group with other girls that feel good about themselves and are less concerned with what the guys think about them. Whether it's sports or going to a teen counseling center please find a group that will affirm you positive aspects. You are in charge of yourself esteem and sometimes you have to go to work on building it. Once you have high self esteem you will attract others with high self esteem.
    And by the way guys can sense when a girl is so needy and not only don't they find it attractive, they don't necessarily treat you well... why... because they don't have to.
    nomatter Posts: 25, Reputation: 0

Jan 15, 2008, 12:42 AM
    I don't think you should call it "IM GOING CRAZY" you are just unhappy in life and there is no excuse for being unhappy, we all go through that. You need to reprogram your brain and practice the power of positive thinking. Its sad when I feel how unhappy you are. But I tell u, some of us have bigger problems and obstacles to overcome, but that doesn't matter because happiness comes from progress not perfection. Let go of the people who treated you bad. You don't deserve to preserve the bad memories of them. You have gone through a bad time in life. Its high time you start being happy of yourself. Change your thoughts and feelings, u'll feel better.
    Here is the simple 6 steps I'll follow if I were you.

1. Be true to yourself
    2. Look to the present, drop the future worry and the past regret
    3. Focus on positives not negatives
    4. Give yourself permission to move forward
    5. Work on yourself confidence and self esteem.
    6. Make a list of everything that you are thankful for now in your life

Hope I helped!
    2personal Posts: 49, Reputation: 7

Jan 21, 2008, 03:44 PM
    I have been sitting here for about 10 minutes, trying to think of some advice I can give you, and only thing I can think of is to, go to your mother, give her a big hug, and say to her, I Love You, Please Help Me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Going Crazy [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I need help landing a man!! I have tried dating sites just waiting bars what else is there I am not a yucky woman

Am I going crazy? [ 4 Answers ]

OK, I'm 25 and just last yr I was diagnosed w/diabetes. My dr. told me of all the right foods I need to eat and what wrong foods I need to stay away from. I honestly have to say that some sugar-free items are good but you really can't compare a sugar-free cookie to an oreo. Well, my boyfriend...

I think I am crazy! [ 3 Answers ]

Sometimes at night I have conversations with myself as if I was married... and yes I do answer back. I masturbate and pretend it is my man!! Am I crazy?

I am crazy after him [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Am in love with a married man. He is too sweet and sweetest in the world. But he doesn't want to get married to me because he wants his family undisturbed. His wife knows that we Are only friends and doesn't know that we are in love. And he is also in some other other Place and not in my...

Going crazy [ 2 Answers ]

I am going crazy Iam currently on effxor but do not take it currently for depression. My exgirlfriend and I just split after three years and she is taking me for support and wants arreas from the last three years even though I was there the last three years. I can not get a job and am to the...

View more questions Search