Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sam4ever Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2007, 09:42 PM
    What does love feel like?
    Hey guys
    I'm 13 years old
    And I believe I may be in love all though I'm not going out with the guy we are just really goood friends and we flirt so much for instence we hug at least 4 times a day he plays footsie with me in class and one time he was playing with my hair ! So please tell me how will I know if I'm in love ? Because I just can't stop thnking about him and sometimes I can't sleep or when I'm sleeping I wake up because of him ! Its weird
    So thanks
    idunnodude101 Posts: 51, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2007, 10:13 PM
    After you go through a few or many relationships you'll just know. Through experience. Once you hit that one relationship, maybe soon or maybe many years from now. You'll just know when it hits.

Or maybe one day you might think your in love but then later on in your life when your with a different person you might be like "wow that wasn't the real love back then, this time i think im actually in love for the first time in my life. "

Or like through experience you'll realize theirs a difference where you learn that "you loved the person to death" but then theirs another version where "im in love with the person."

At least that's how I always saw it from all my experience from all these years. And that's how I felt when id talk about it with other guys and girl-friends. That's how my girlfriend and I always saw it and felt towards how loved worked anyway. You can't really explain it, you just know I guess. For me their were times when I thought I was. But then then the real thing hit and it was like nothing compared to anything I ever experienced before.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel I am in love with one man, but it can't happen! What should I do? [ 14 Answers ]

One man is very nice, he is really a responsible man! Be kind, patient to everyone, responsible for his job! Everyone likes him! I feel I like to see him every day, he is not good looking, but tall, very man! It seems he is my style! I do not know! Actually, we have little talk except something...

Why do I feel I still love my ex and somehow want her [ 1 Answers ]

The Girlfriend Of 9 Yrs Lied And Deceived Me But I Can't Get Over Her Obviously She's Over Me We Promised Never To Cheat On Each Other That's The Real Killer Kick Cause I Will Never Trust Her Again How Can I Trust Any One Spose If They Had Same Done To Them!

I want to feel my love again.How? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I really need help here. You see, me and my ex have been together for 1year and 2 month. We loved each other very much, he was everything for me. We were braking up twise. Once he broke up with me, but in two weeks came back. I still loved him very much but there were problems a lot, and he...

I love a married man and I feel miserable [ 5 Answers ]

I did a mistake. I just fell in love with the wrong person. I was so confused and lost back then. He gave me power and loved me. He cares a lot. He is there for me all the time... all the time when he is not with his family. I am young and beautiful... people say and I have a great career. I am...

View more questions Search