Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Oct 29, 2007, 01:12 AM
    I feel I am in love with one man, but it can't happen! What should I do?
    One man is very nice, he is really a responsible man! Be kind, patient to everyone, responsible for his job! Everyone likes him! I feel I like to see him every day, he is not good looking, but tall, very man! It seems he is my style! I do not know! Actually, we have little talk except something about job! And he is from other country, I know little abut him! You can say I have no idea about him! But I feel I begin to like him! What should I do? He is a manager of another department! What should I do? What can I do? I feel scared cause my feeling for him is getting stronger and stronger! Help!help! :( :confused:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2007, 02:15 AM
    If you were to get together with him as far as dating, would that be a problem for your job?

You say that he is from another country. What do you mean by that, please?

Oct 29, 2007, 02:27 AM
    I feel nervous to see he walks around me every time, when I read your answer he is walking around me! I don't think dating with him will make difference on my job, but how could I let him know my feeling? Should I let him know my feeling. I am 24, I think he maybe 44, I do not know, I even do know he is married or not. But I guess he is unmarried, he comes from in Singapore, he is black. But it seems he does not go home too much, cause he work here even on Saturday (our work time is from Monday to Friday, but he always continue his job on Saturday) you can see he is a very responsible man! And I heard that he usually spends his weekend with our male colleagues. If he is married, why he never goes home? So I think he is unmarried!
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2007, 02:44 AM
    I would suggest asking some of your female colleagues that you trust as to what they know about him first. You could find some things about him that way. Why are you interested in a man who is so much older than you, please? How do you know that he might be as old as you think?
    S SID Posts: 91, Reputation: 11

Oct 29, 2007, 02:52 AM
    Iwould say go for it but don't forget that because of the age difference you will both have different interests in life, this is not to say that it won't work, it just means that you will both have to work harder for it to work. Take things slowly and talk about what he likes to do in his spare time, where he goes and tell him what you do and where you go etc.
    Good luck.
    ihsanidrees Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 03:01 AM
    What if he is a married man. You said you do not know him well.
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2007, 03:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ihsanidrees
    what if he is a married man. you said you do not know him well.
    That is true. It would be good to know this.

Oct 29, 2007, 05:45 PM
    He was late for ten minutes on this morning, I watch him walking into the office every morning!
    I don't know how to tell my best friends, they must say I must be crazy! I don't know why but they can't accept an older and black man! Sounds sad! His sister is legal counselor of our company, a real business woman, and she is already 56years old (I learned her birthday from our company's catalogue), so I think he at least should be 40, and he looks not that young! I do not look for old man, but just feel he is attractive to me! Hard to say that feeling! I don't know how to tell him. Now he is my little secret! I feel more nervous everyday! If he was married, I will leave here, go to another place to find another job! That's it! I don't want to hurt anybody! Can't hurt him! Can't bring him into any trouble! Cause he is too nice!

Oct 29, 2007, 08:13 PM
    I just get a bad news that he is married, and have three children! Ohm, god, help! I feel sad!
    ihsanidrees Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 10:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jasmine_rezzag
    I just get a bad news that he is married, and have three children! Ohm, god, help! I feel sad!
    See! Told you so!
    Hey, come on. You still young and has bright future. You have to forget him and start to look after yourself and be sure, you will find your man some day! Good Luck
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2007, 10:58 PM
    You do have other possibilities for you! There are "many fish in the sea" from whom to choose.

Oct 30, 2007, 11:40 PM
    Seems bad things always happened to me! Nice man always has girlfriend or wife! But I hope he is happy, cause he is too nice!! Many people like him here!
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2007, 01:15 AM
    seems bad things always happened to me! nice man always has gf or wife! but i hope he is happy, cause he is too nice!!! many people like him here!
    Then I would seek after those who are like him, since you say there are many people like him where you are. Are there others like him who are also closer to your age?

Oct 31, 2007, 10:16 PM
    Yes,they are closer to my age!many people who work I this company like to work with him,talk with him,be friends with him.
    Power was cut down just now,he walked outside,I was looking at him to walk,suddenly he turned back and talk to me!suddenly I was speachless!too bad!
    tip Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 11:08 PM
    I agree

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I feel I still love my ex and somehow want her [ 1 Answers ]

The Girlfriend Of 9 Yrs Lied And Deceived Me But I Can't Get Over Her Obviously She's Over Me We Promised Never To Cheat On Each Other That's The Real Killer Kick Cause I Will Never Trust Her Again How Can I Trust Any One Spose If They Had Same Done To Them!

Man beaten by joneville police I watch it happen [ 14 Answers ]

On June 27 2007 in Jonesville Michigan a young man by The name of nick was beaten by a state Trooper and 2 small kids was injured by the cop as Well nicks brother call the police said that nick had Stolen property in his home witch was untrue the searched Nicks home with out a warrant nick ask them...

I love a married man and I feel miserable [ 5 Answers ]

I did a mistake. I just fell in love with the wrong person. I was so confused and lost back then. He gave me power and loved me. He cares a lot. He is there for me all the time... all the time when he is not with his family. I am young and beautiful... people say and I have a great career. I am...

Something Very Good happen to me today, So why do I feel lonely ? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys, not getting into too much detail but basically I have met a legend (for me at least he is) Im a b-boy, for people who don't know what that is. IT someone who breakdances. So anyway I had a 4 hour session with 'The Legend' today. He is called Crazy Legs from the rocksteady crew. This will...

View more questions Search