Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shizukamelodi Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2007, 02:35 PM
    Does he fancy me?
    This summer I was hanging out with this guy (15 years old) and his girlfriend of 2 weeks (12) (my friend) and after a while they broke up and now he goes to my class, he repeated a year, ( I am turning 14 soon) Now he goes to my class and every time I turn round he is looking at me, and I normaly go to the footall grounds to watch the boys play football and he has joined up and I go with my friend ( another one) and she says he is checking me out all the time.:D He phoned me up the pother day and said his mate liked me and put on a stupid voice saying it was his mate. And he came to talk to me and his mate said "ohh don't flirt with that girl" in a playfull voice and the boy turned red and walked off.

I was watching these guys playfight each other and the guy saw me watching and he joined the fight and beat the two and looked at me the whole time.

I don't know do you think he likes me?
    If so how do I get him to tell me or what do I do?
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 19, 2007, 02:53 PM
    It's obvious that he is interested in you. If you want to be part of his collection of girlfriends that last only a few weeks, give him a signal and go for it.

Only. Remember that other girl? If you intend to stay her friend, then talk to her. If you have been friends for a long time and intend to keep this friendship, I'd say you should let this guy so fishing elsewhere.

Welcome to the world of teens and enjoy it. Just be careful of your health and don't do anything you have doubts about.

Good luck.

statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Oct 19, 2007, 05:29 PM
    He may like you very much. He may desire you very much. He may enjoy having you watching him very much. He may enjoy playing sweet games very much. I think you are more mature and if you don't mind his style of communications then you should smile very much for him.
    shizukamelodi Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2007, 01:01 AM
    I have talked to my friend already she said she doesn't care, and she wishes he dies in the road anytime. :( But she says she's all right about me likeing him she has had like 7 boyfriends in a moth after they broke up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bettas and fancy goldfish? [ 5 Answers ]

I have two separate tanks. One with a female betta and one with a male. I went to my local pet store and bought two small fancy goldfish. Only the female betta tank has a water pump so I added one fancy to her tank. My question is, will the other fancy be okay with the male betta tank without the...

I'm gay and I fancy my best friend [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I recently turned 15 but I've known I'm gay for about 3 years now. My life is very complicated yet simple in the eyes of the people around me. Being this young and gay and in the closet is so hard and people just don't understand how hard it is. Anyway... I have 2 similar problems.. 1. I have a...

Life sux and I fancy a straight guy [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm and I'm 15, I've known I'm gay now for a few years. Life is unbelievably hard for me but I somehow cope. The days are long and nights emotional. Nobody knows yet because I'm afraid of my friends and familys reactions. It makes me majorly depressed sometimes and I just sit in my room for...

Best mate and me fancy same lad? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, Ok I have a big problem! A lad from work has been texting me on and off for about 10 months. To make the picture a bit clearer... I am 18, he is 21. We met in work. My best friend started working in the same shop last September. I introduced her to this guy and they became good...

I think I fancy my best friend [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 16 and I think I fancy my best friend. We have been friends for 5 years now but I have found myself thinking about her in a sexual way if you know what I mean. She has always been there for me when I have needed her, she tells me that I can tell her anything but if that's true how do you...

View more questions Search