Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meena-24 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2007, 11:19 AM
    I so confused
    Hi can someone tell me what to do with my boyfriend he calls me once every other day but when we talk for like 5 minutes he says oh I'm bz I gtg and I'm like OK will you call me back he says yes I will but than he doesn't call so I ring him and as I ask him why you didn't call back he yells at me and says I don't have time for this nonsense I am bz working and I know he is not that bz he always yells at me now adays he hungs up on me I don't know what has happened to him he never gives me a chance to talk to him about it advise me what to do thank Q
    The Lake House Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Oct 8, 2007, 11:24 AM
    You know it is very hard to figure out what the fine line is.
    To call or not... I usually don't call first, don't push the person. I don't think most men are fond of clingy women ( I am not saying you are).

Oct 8, 2007, 11:31 AM
    But if I don't call I bit he won't call for days and than call and pretend that nothing happened I mean that would be OK if it hapeened once but it always happens so I don't really get it I need to know what is the best thing to do to him him back
    The Lake House Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Oct 8, 2007, 11:33 AM
    He is a bit immature for you. I would move on.

May I ask how old is he please?

Oct 8, 2007, 01:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lake House
    He is a bit immature for you. I would move on.

May I ask how old is he please?
    Yeah he is 29 and I am 24 I really need to know what to do please
    rfulmer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2008, 01:44 PM

If someone is into you, there is no need to prompt him to call. I believe you need a little more confidence in yourself and know you are worth it. If you are having feelings of unsurity and insecurity about his caring for you then it probably isn't there. Your best bet is to sit down and have a true, open, honest talk about how you feel and then give him a chance to do the same. Who knows you may be on the same page just different paragraphs. Give it a try... the worst that could happen is that you end this relationship before it gets worse... Hope this helps... really... and keep your chin up... the right one is out there... ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm confused [ 4 Answers ]

OK so I'm a young teen and I have had a few boyfriends but not many. Whenena I go on vacation I get any guy I want from mi age to collage boys.. at school its kind of hard to get a guy.. I mean I don't change mi personality or the way I dress and I go to the beach a lot and I get more boys there...

16 and confused [ 19 Answers ]

My name is yasmine I have been wanting a baby since I was 14 some say I should wait but I don't want to I want something to call mine I want to give a baby the world what should I do I think I'm ready physically and emotionally:confused:

Why is she confused [ 9 Answers ]

Well let me first start by saying hello and thanks for helping Me and my girlfriend have been going out for a while now and she is saying she's "confused" whenever I ask why she says I don't know. She seems to be beating around the bush about it I just want to know what it is and why she's...

I'm confused. [ 22 Answers ]

I am a happily married, 2 kids, dog, large house in the suburbs, great job, etc. woman with a ton of friends. I have one friend - female - who I trust more than anyone else except my DH. Lately however, I find myself sexually attracted to this woman. Mind you, I love and respect my husband and...

Confused with my AF [ 2 Answers ]

Well my AF came for me on the 13th jan 07 and I was still slightly bleeding for a 11days, Normally I only bleed for 6-7 days not 11 days! :( On Saturday when I woke I noticed I am sightly bleeding and was only a little throughout the whole day It was light pinkish colour too not my normal...

View more questions Search