Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ala carte Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2005, 08:33 AM
    I don't have any friends to go with on Halloween
    xxx
    I really wanted to go out this Halloween,but I got into a disagreement with my
    Friends. One doesn't want me to call his house ever again,the other one is
    Bi-polar and is always switching medications.Can anybody give me ideas on what I can do so I can still go out on Halloween. All my cousins live far away
    And my parents won't let me go out by myself.I really need help.
    Thanks,
    Bonnie
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2005, 05:33 AM
    Go out by yourself
    Hi,
    Have you considered meeting new people?
    Talk with others, start making some new friends. It's never too late to have more than 1 or 2 friends!
    Do you go to church? There are many, many activities involving church on Halloween that you would probably like. Also, would give you a chance to make some new friends!
    Best of luck,
    fredg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Friends [ 5 Answers ]

My daughter has had a close group of friends since elementary school. Lately the only time she sees them is if she initiates a call to them and that takes some work. She is blown off a lot. What should I do? I fear she is doing something they don't like.

I'm looking for new friends... [ 6 Answers ]

Good day! I'm a 28 year old filipina who loves to read and act. Born on Dec 24, 1977. I'm a Capricorn.I know how to cook and bake. I read sci-fi, astrology and witchcraft books.I love to write. In fact I'm a part of our newsletter committee in our office. Loves surfing the net.I also love...

Halloween [ 3 Answers ]

When was halloween first started and why?

Friends? Is this the end? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi you guys. Thanks for all your help on the previous post (Insecurity Guy):p . As it turned out we have seen each other a week later. We went out to a café and had a good time with her, at certain points I could tell she was on the verge of saying she wanted to break up with me. Anyway we...

View more questions Search