Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    derek1972 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2007, 10:36 AM
    Do I let my kids move with their mo
    I have three kids ages 11,13,15. My current wife and I have raised them ourselves for the past six years except for summer trips to see their mom. All our kids want to move to their mom's but I don't think she can raise them correctly. Since the kids have been back from their summer visit they have been co-conspiriting with their mom with lies about child abuse. A child advocate is now involved for the third time. We don't know what to do, I believe we will win this case again but don't know how to fix the damage done to the kids.
    rigged pin Posts: 17, Reputation: -1

Feb 25, 2008, 01:58 PM
    Take them on a trip (im a kid I would know) this same thing happened to my anut And not one of thos corny trip that one like but a trip that THEY would enjoy so take a poll ask each one

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why are my two mother cats eating their kittens? [ 15 Answers ]

We have had these two female barn cats which have had a few litters. We noticed a couple missing yesterday and today my husband found the mothers had moved them and were eating them. We thankfully saved the rest but I am really confused as to why they would do this. They are healthy one litter...

My kids need their mom. [ 5 Answers ]

A little over a year ago, I was involved in an abusive relationship. My ex husband took me to court and got primary custody of our kids because of that man. I have since put him in jail, gotten a restraining order on him, and moved to Pennsylvania. I am engaged to a wonder ful man that my kids...

Father doesn't want his kids to move out of state! [ 6 Answers ]

My husband had his 2 kids living with him pretty much their whole life. 4 years ago he was in a really bad motorcycle accident and is now disabled. We went to court about 2 years ago and they have joint custody with the mother's home being the primary residence. She now wants to move to...

Is their a lot? [ 5 Answers ]

Is their a lot male people who go into this area?

View more questions Search