Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carleton_piglet Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2007, 10:27 AM
    Self-esteem and TV
    I was just wondering if an addiction could be the result of low self-esteem and the desire to have more control in life. Also, I was wondering if there are any good methods of overcoming a TV addiction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low Self-Esteem [ 5 Answers ]

This is so hard. I don't know whether I'm just confused about a few things in my life or whether I do have a problem, low self-esteem. For the last 3 months I haven't been happy. I wake up feeling only half-heartily about things with no real motivation. When I go to bed at night I feel...

Self-esteem [ 2 Answers ]

Besides the fact that I had been in a relationship for a very long time that I let really break me, or so I still think. I'm not really at the point yet where I see my growth or what I've learned, still, I know I'll get there. MY question is this: What makes a person a worthy person of...

Low self esteem [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 28 years old and I'm a stay at home mom to a 13 month old. Over the past 5 years I have gained 50 pounds. I'm starting Weight Watchers and joining a gym so that I can get my weight under control. I'm a good mother and I try to be a good wife. Other than that though I feel like a waste of...

Questions for self-esteem [ 3 Answers ]

I'd like help with what kind of questions to put to a music teacher who has self-esteem problems. I don't want to ask the wrong kind of questions and this is the first time I have had a performer. I am the only counsellor in a rural town and this person is having issues with being unsure of himself...

Self Esteem: [ 12 Answers ]

" Character cannot be made except by a steady, long continued process. - Phillips Brooks In what stage are you? HANK :)

View more questions Search