Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Aug 3, 2007, 03:36 AM
    From reading all of this... the absolute best thing you can do is just pony up, and walk right up to him and start a conversation. If he feels you like he does, than that akward phase will smooth over pretty quickly. In the end would you rather let him go forever not knowing what might have been, or would you rather walk away knowing instead of thinking? Trust me, regret is a to live with it. So take our advice and just start of the conversation, maybe start with "Hey, I saw you go to that club, do you like clubbing" Or a classic is, "hey I just got a new cell, do you want my number?" In the end something is better than nothing.
    funky1 Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Aug 3, 2007, 04:32 AM
    Yeah you're right.thanks everybody 4 your help.I'll let you know how it goes
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 04:44 AM
    Come on, You are not in the movies... You can start the conversation with the simple hello, how are you! Then ask what he likes and what 'll be happening this weekend and whether you can hook up?
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Aug 4, 2007, 02:34 PM
    just wave and say hi to random people or just wave and say hi to him that's what I do its fun
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Aug 4, 2007, 03:11 PM
    Did you find him?
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Aug 4, 2007, 03:13 PM
    Of course she did... y do you think she isn't here right now lol
    -

Aug 4, 2007, 03:15 PM
    L0L! I'm sorry I'm dumb but I'm also fairly concerned... I've been where she is and it sucks.

Hope everything went well funky1!:D

Aug 5, 2007, 12:18 AM
    I know it sucks.Basicially nothing went well lol.I saw his friends and he wasn't with them:s.I think he's sick or something.I don't know... I think the best way to do is trying to forget him I know...
    -

Aug 5, 2007, 12:19 AM
    Mhmm....

Aug 5, 2007, 12:21 AM
    Sometimes I think I don't like him but if someday I see him going out with another girl or something I think that my heart will break so I guess I still like him :(
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2007, 01:06 PM
    Smile!
    Smiling is the beginning of a conversation!

No more mind game!

I mean... what can you lose for you to talk to him find out he likes you or not.

If he does, "YES"!awesome
    If he doesn't what you going to do? You still have to move on and keep busy with your own life and school, such...
    Youth should be light hearted about love.
    -

Aug 5, 2007, 01:40 PM
    funky1... I still think you should just ask him out (because you've got nothing to lose, but I am going to give you a popular phrase that is almost always true and that might make this a bit easier on you:
    "It is human nature to want what you cannot have."
    Simply put, it might be more of a jealousy issue when you see him with other girls because they have him and you don't. Just try thinking about how you're better off on your own to be freeeee!:D

Aug 6, 2007, 01:10 AM
    If he comes tonight I'll talk to him but if he doesn't come I'll move on :D thanks for your opinions everybody

Aug 12, 2007, 05:10 AM
    Hey I'm back lol.SORRY if this is too long but please read it .
    So after a week he came again :D. I think he was grounded because he went inside that club.When my friend told me that he is coming I didn't believe her because I wasn't expecting him because I tought it was over but he was with his little brother or somebody so I didn't went to talk to him.That day I looked at him about twice and twice he was looking back.My friend told me that he was looking very often but I didn't look.Now yesterday.. he came again but again I didn't talked to him because we had to go to talk to my friends' mom so we didn't see him coming.when it was about an hour before we had to go back home(and he didn't showed up) I told my group to hang out to a public garden... on our way... ouch there he was... I didn't noticed him so my friend gave me a kick with her hand and I looked and omg he was like 10cm far away from me.I freezed and he did too.Then we continued walking but I had to make an excuse to refuse not to go with my group... he doesn't seem very happy when he sees me with boys XD.so I went sitting a bit away from him but his friends blocked him from seeing me because they are thinking that I'm making fun of him:@.So... he didn't saw me and kept looking to where I had left from. Then I felt that it's not fair with my group so I went to this garden... then my friend told me it's not fair for him... oh god I was confused :s... so I went back to where he was but in the way I saw him again... he was coming to where I was... ouch!He gave me a very angry look because he tought I was making fun of him... Would should I do..?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 30, 2007, 01:30 AM
    Hemay be shy about you, but not every one else. You need a private talk.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What do I talk about! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a boyfriend but I just don't know what to talk about with him I'm really shy and nervous when he's around. What should I talk to him about he's like an emo/mosher HELP!!

How to get him talk to me again [ 30 Answers ]

Hello, everyone. I would like to share my trouble. I am currently having problems in relationship with my boyfriend whom I happened met during my study. Last year, I found out that I got pregnant from him. Everything was unplanned and I did not expect this to happened. So I told him through...

We don't talk [ 4 Answers ]

:( my boyfriend and I just started dating a month ago. And he's black and I'm white so it's a little awkward. And we don't talk at all. All we ever do is give each other hugs goodbye. How do I talk to him?:confused:

View more questions Search