Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    funky1 Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Aug 1, 2007, 05:38 AM
    Talking to a guy
    THere is a guy that I like & he likes me too:)I want to talk to him but I'm shy.When I go past him to start a conversation he look at the floor and I feel stupid to say hi.How can I get to talk to him? 10x for your help
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2007, 06:19 AM
    How do you know you like each other, especially he likes you without talking to him much?
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Aug 1, 2007, 06:40 AM
    Sounds like he may be shy too by looking down at floor.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Aug 1, 2007, 06:58 AM
    Hello.

Each time you see him flash him your sweet smile and say Hi. He will soon relax and be able to say Hi back. If that doesn't work walk up to him and give him a big wet kiss, that will get his attention hehehehe... Just kidding, Sorry couldn't help myself with that one hehehe.

Honestly I know your both shy but it only is scary for a moment and after you break the ice its all good from then on. So next time you see him give him a sweet smile and looking him in the eyes say Hi and use his name.

Good Luck
    Dennis777

Aug 1, 2007, 07:44 AM
    I know that he likes me because he used to tease me and I just blank every time he tell me something so he just go back sad. It's was about a month that he last talked to me but since he used to look at me and walk near me.He just looked extreamly sad so I decided to try to talk to him... it was a bit of success because I passed by him and smiled and he said hi and waved and I waved back.But I don't know how to stop and say hi because he is thinking that I don't like him & that I am making fun of him that is why he is looking at the floor as I pass.
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Aug 1, 2007, 07:47 AM
    If you like him just go up to him and ask him out.

Aug 2, 2007, 08:04 AM
    Starting a conversation with your crush
    I'm shy and I'm trying to talk to my crush but I find it really difficult and I blank every time I see him.What to do to start a conversation and what to say?(he likes me and he tries to start a conversation with me 3 times but I blanked and said nothing and he is like waiting for me to talk to him now.) help I'll appreciate :d
    p_rich91 Posts: 40, Reputation: 10

Aug 2, 2007, 09:28 AM
    The hardest part isn't what to say, it's just getting the nerve to go over and say anything at all. If you wait for the perfect time, you'll just keep putting it off. Next time you see him just go over and ask him how is weekend was or find something that you have in common and ask him about it. Another thing is that if he's really good at something then you could ask him to help you with it or show you how to do it because guys like to think they are good at things and help girls with things they are good at. The main thing is just to go do it before it's too late!:)
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Aug 2, 2007, 09:36 AM
    It's hard for me to know why you can't say anything because I've always been more out-going. So I'll just tell you what I know. Don't make it seem like a big deal, just act casual and suave. If the words won't come out, then don't force them but try thinking of something to say. As for him having trying to start conversations with you, think of what you can say the next time he tries talking to you.
    Maybe if you can work up the nerve, you could ask him out. Try wearing something that bring you confidence but keeps you comfortable->ALWAYS be comfortable with yourself.
    If he asks you out, and the words won't cme out, nod... might seem dumb but once, that manouver totally helped me.
    Just try being more confident in yourself and eventually everything will come out naturally.:)

Aug 2, 2007, 01:04 PM
    Hi.Both posts were really good.I was going to talk to him tonight but he didn't show up :(.I went to walk in a street were there are a lot of bars(the centre of the city)and I just felt something that told me to go back and when I told my friend she told me keep walking.she didn't finished the sentence.. there he was walking... I did the worst thing I could ever do I know:(... I crossed the road.. and he stopped walking and looked surprised.then he continued walking and my friend followed where he was going... he went to a club(where mostly there are girls half naked but anyway.. )I think that he used to hang out with a group of people that didn't took any notice of him and totally ingnored him just to stay in the place where I was and now he is hanging with 3 boys who are club type and things... but he isn't!! It s like it is too late!:'(... any advice what to do?? I would REALLY appreciate!
    -

Aug 2, 2007, 01:06 PM
    Call him up and ask him to come over or something and explain you end of what happened.

Aug 2, 2007, 01:08 PM
    I don't have any mobile number of him :(
    -

Aug 2, 2007, 01:09 PM
    Do you have his home number?

Aug 2, 2007, 01:12 PM
    No neither
    -

Aug 2, 2007, 01:17 PM
    Then how do you guys keep in contact?

Aug 2, 2007, 01:20 PM
    We don't have any contact.We just hang in the same place every day at the same time.(or we used to)
    -

Aug 2, 2007, 02:41 PM
    Then hope you see him in the near future or even go see him...
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2007, 04:28 PM
    Does he have AIM or any chatting tools? Start from there then move to converstation if you are more comfortable with it.
    Text message before calling.
    Or maybe talk to a mutual friend see if she/he can think of anything that will assist you spend time together and start a conversation with you two together.:)

Aug 3, 2007, 12:34 AM
    Somebody know what I can do??

Aug 3, 2007, 12:36 AM
    He has a mobile but I don't have any mobile number of his :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What do I talk about! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a boyfriend but I just don't know what to talk about with him I'm really shy and nervous when he's around. What should I talk to him about he's like an emo/mosher HELP!!

How to get him talk to me again [ 30 Answers ]

Hello, everyone. I would like to share my trouble. I am currently having problems in relationship with my boyfriend whom I happened met during my study. Last year, I found out that I got pregnant from him. Everything was unplanned and I did not expect this to happened. So I told him through...

We don't talk [ 4 Answers ]

:( my boyfriend and I just started dating a month ago. And he's black and I'm white so it's a little awkward. And we don't talk at all. All we ever do is give each other hugs goodbye. How do I talk to him?:confused:

View more questions Search