Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mogoverthemoon Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

Jul 4, 2007, 09:43 AM
    How Do You Flirt?
    I think this belongs to adult sexuality. On one of my other questions I got ask on my flirting, then it came to me that I have never flirted before and don't know how (very shameful), so please answers me this: what's the best way for a guy to flirt?
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2007, 11:56 AM
    Be funny! Tease a little, then back off. Seem interested in same subjects. Play a little but do not come on strong. That'll blow it.
    Always keep 'em wondering. (I think he likes me but not sure, hmmmm)
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 4, 2007, 03:35 PM
    Wow... how do you explain flirting?

Flirting is keeping things light. It's innuendo, it's a wink, it's well timed comments. It's letting a girl know that she's interesting without actually SAYING "I think you're interesting".

A goof flirt doesn't take themselves seriously, nor does he let anyone ELSE take him too seriously. Flirting isn't trying to get someone to date you, necessarily. It's showing the fun, teasing side of you to other people.

A good flirt has good eye contact, confidence in themselves, and a way of talking to people that makes them think they are the center of your attention.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flirt with a 13 year old boy [ 3 Answers ]

I Am 13 And I Live In Spain, I Know This Guy Likes Me Becacause He Has Told My Mate He Does But How Do I Show Him I Like Him With Out Embarrassing Myself Or Blurting It Out? P.s: He Is Shy And So Am I.

How to flirt with guys [ 7 Answers ]

Dear everyone, What are the ways/tips of flirting with guys? I really have no idea how to flirt with any guy. I am smiling all the time and being polite, gentle , I do joke with them and make them laugh a lot. It seems like those aren't enough.So please show me how to flirt with guys in real...

Flirt to convert [ 2 Answers ]

What are the signs and symbols etc that a guy really likes you and doesn't just want you for sex or whatever? Please help me out, id like to know as many as possible! Thanks

View more questions Search