Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dres77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2010, 04:54 AM
    Guy spots girl across the room at a work party
    Looking for movie with a scene set at a party. A guy spots an attractive girl across the room and they make eye contact. He heads over to talk to her.
    Chimp83 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2013, 02:45 AM
    Is that all you got? There's thousands of movies with a scene like that. Have you got some more info to help narrow the search?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What movie where a guy in a horse rescues girl? It's raining and the girl is pissed. [ 1 Answers ]

I can't quite remember but I hope you guys can help me :) The scene is like this.. It's raining and the girl in the car.. she is stopped by a squad of a kind of an animal.. she can't go on then she is saved by a guy riding in a horse... :)

Wet spots in the living room carpet [ 8 Answers ]

We're renting a 2-level townhome and have been here just under a year. A couple of weeks ago, I noticed a wet spot on the livingroom carpet about the size of a dinner plate. The spot was about a foot away from the wall where the breakfast bar and kitchen sink is located. I assumed it was a spill...

I don't know what to do about this party girl. [ 7 Answers ]

Ok I've been dating this girl for a little wile and before that we were really good friends. She's the type of girl that just likes to let loose and I've known that from the start. A few days ago I asked her to try and stop the drug us or at least do it less often but she just brushed it off and...

Not a party girl [ 10 Answers ]

I'm in college and I feel like an outsider. I have a hard time connecting to the people around me, in more than an acquantince kind of way. I hear about all these parties that happen and I don't go to them because I don't drink and that's just not my idea of a good time. But I feel like... I should...

Can a guy use the ladies room? [ 27 Answers ]

In Santa Monica California, if a restaurant has marked ladies and mens rooms may a man use the ladies room if it is not occupied?

View more questions Search