Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2007, 12:24 PM
    LOLOLOLOL< you are so lucky to have these days. Proud, you have a great family, it is good that he pooped right? It is good to kick your husband every once in a while and it is great that it work out with the playpen. He will be so big before you know it. Those are definitely "Love is all around you" things to share. Thanks...
    Proudmama Posts: 15, Reputation: 6

Jun 29, 2007, 07:30 PM
    Hello Start,

You are right I am lucky to have Joe and Joshua as my family, I never want to change that. . He is growing fast a lot of people think that he is one years old when he was 8 months. He just turn 9 months today, June 29.
    Thank you start it is nice to share things with you and others.

Proud
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Jun 30, 2007, 06:52 AM
    Happy nine months to Joshua. What a beautiful time. I really love that age. It is so nice that you get so much time together as a family. You are all truly blessed to have that. Yes, they do get big before they know it. You will look back a year from now and be like, where did the time go?? Kiss that beautiful munchkin for me, I really love his cheeks. What a doll. How many do you think you will have?? I used to want six but after two I became a chicken to have more. I think start has it right, she has four and she has created such a legacy for her family. Her husband must beam with pride when he sees what they have made!! LOVE to all this morning, love to all!!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2007, 08:05 AM
    Joshua has the 4 top teeth coming in all at once now.

Well I would love to have 4 children. At the same time after Joshua I think maybe 2 would be enough. You never know though. Love being a father. It also depends on everybodies health.

Well love to you all.

Joe
    Proudmama Posts: 15, Reputation: 6

Jun 30, 2007, 12:24 PM
    I couldn't believe that Joshua has his four top teeth already. One teeth is taking forever to come down and the other ones are coming in faster. I just hope he won't get my teeth. I would love to have four children, I am not sure if we are going to have that many. On my side of the family has two differenet kinds of twins, I just don't know them too much. So we might have a set of twins next time we try having another baby. Before I was thinking to adopt a child and I still am. First I would like to have my own children.

Proud
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2007, 10:48 PM
    Pretty soon Joshua will be getting hair under his armpits... Sheesh, I miss those days, or do I?? Yes I do but love these days too. I am just nutty when babies are around me, I am a babylover for sure...
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2007, 10:57 PM
    It would be nice if sometime in the future we could get all our babies together.
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2007, 11:00 PM
    Awww Joe, it sure would. Hey have you ever heard of the Vineyard "come as you are" church?
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2007, 11:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22
    Awww Joe, it sure would. Hey have you ever heard of the Vineyard "come as you are" church?
    Come as you are church? No, can't say that I have.
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2007, 11:28 PM
    A life spent in making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing! Quoted from George Bernard Shaw. (whoever that is)
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2007, 11:30 PM
    Very nice quote, I like that.

I also checked on Joshua he is sleeping now but he is sleeping weird. New way. Instead of sleeping on his side. He is sleeping on his stomach his head up against the bars of the crib and his a@@ sticking up in the air.
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2007, 11:41 PM
    Sounds so grown up LOLOLOLOL!! What a sweety. I really do miss my babies being babies.
    mango7777 Posts: 28, Reputation: 5

Jul 1, 2007, 12:59 AM
    Hi,
    I am so glad I found this thread. I really needed to hear Like-minded people sharing same journey. What is the background/meaning of your name. From what I have read, so far, you Must have had an incedible epiphamy. How wonderful. You sound like a friend I would love to have nearby :)

My favorite sayings:

To Thine Self Be True... W. Shakesphere (almost sure).. Because if I am not honest with myself in any situation, the events that follow, will go down the wrong path.

How important is it?. when in a conflict/discussion over a situation that is going, obviously NO WHERE, Or a decision I have to make -i ask myself this question and it gives me 2 Choices... 1) It is worth the fight-and fight until I win or 2) it isn't worth my time dealing with someone or something that is NOT important to me and walk away... I usually choose door #2.
    Anyone who really understood who I was, would not be so adamant of WINNING but rather interested in entertaining the idea that there may be more than one way of looking at things.

That saying goes hand in hand with "Do i want to be right? Or do i want to be happy? I tend to go with the HAppy state. LIfe is too short to BS around, especially with close minded thinkers and unwilling to see other aspects to life.
    Living in my life was painful and dark for a long time until i found out there was hope for a better way. I have learned so much and grown myself, I continue to strive for a deeper Spiritual connection with God. He is the only one, when the going gets rought, that will show me that light-when i ask- God answers prayers-He does. But it took me such a long to "get that notion"... I still forget. I am NOT religious at all, I believe in faith, divine intervention.

I love life and people with kind and good hearts. I try not to deal with people who are all about themselves, and false.

God watches our Hearts not our actions.. It is all about Motive and Intention. God loves us and is NOT out to punish us, but steer us towards the LOVE, the right thing, the good things. This is what I feel to be true for me.

Today I did not have breakfast but usually do. LOVE my morning coffee mmmm with some hot chocolate in it.

My husband brings that to me on the weekends, ymmy.. and a Smile. Life is good.

He is great. I am blessed to have him. First time married -2 1/2 yrs happy, 3 kids I do not have :( [ too young and too naïve,] 2 step children girls 12 and 4- They came with the marriage, 2 mothers that came with the girls.
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2007, 09:50 PM
    Awww Mango, nice to meet you. Thanks for sharing. This is a great place to come if you ever just have a thought and want to share it. It can be deep or shallow. Like today I was cleaning the house and as soon as everyone came home from the day, it was messy again and I want to scream. But like I always say... Love is all around you! I am cool with that, I can always clean tomorrow too!
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2007, 01:28 PM
    Mango,

Hope you stick around with the bunch of us.

It was a quiet day today except the baby is a bit cranky with all four teeth coming at once.

Joshua is always happy especially when he is grabbing my ears. He is facsinated with my ears.

Well, hope everybody here has awsome holidays. Bye for now.

Joe
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2007, 01:30 PM
    Joe, how are you doing? I couldn't keep up with the "ladies" today, sheesh, where have I been the last ten years?
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2007, 01:33 PM
    Lol, I am doing all right and yourself? Lots of clucking lol. I am sure it was to hard to keep up.
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2007, 01:39 PM
    Proud is going to get on later, lol.

We are spending lots of quality time together. It is nice having the time off work.

Are you doing anything special for July 4th as a family?

We did not want to take Joshua to the fireworks, too late and probably scary at this age.

Maybe in another year or two. It will be exciting going as a family. Seeing the excitement.
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2007, 01:41 PM
    I am good just finally eating and getting lunch cleaned up. I got to go now. Hugs to you and the fam...

Oh good, I was wondering where she was... Joshua should at least get the chnce, you never know if they will be scary unless you take him first! Give it a go... Happy fourth...
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2007, 02:05 PM
    Thanks Joe, I really need to go!! Sheesh you guys are addicting. Hugs, tell the fam I say hi!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

I love a girl but does she love me [ 19 Answers ]

I met this beautiful girl we went out but then she said she didn't want a boyfriend right now and its tearing me apart because we love each other and I don't know how love can disappear so fast I mean it must be there still right

I love this boy that doesn't love me. [ 18 Answers ]

There is a boy I met that I think I fell in love with. He is a really good guy. He likes me back but he recently got a girlfriend that he loves. I don't know should I move on or what... :confused:

I love him but does not love me and no one else does [ 4 Answers ]

I love him but he does not love me and no one else does love me but why:confused: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

View more questions Search