Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rustynail Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Jul 25, 2005, 08:01 AM
    THANKS koolcow88
    It seems to me that we have those that shave (me included) and those that due to fear of public opinion or irritation do not... With that in mind here is my two cents

You who do not shave are missing some of the greatest sex you could ever dream of. There is nothing like the sound when your shaved area comes in contact with her bare as you are pounding your shaft into her. My last 4 g/f got very hot as they heard and felt it... man did they gush. Which brings up another point. When she is riding you and she slids down your shaft and her juices are flowing that extra warmth on my shaved cock and area above and below makes me explode like nothing else I can think of except a real tight squeezing and milking my rock hard 9 inch for its load.

If you read any of my other posts you are aware that I am a practicing nudist. When I first started shaving I was one of 3 males out of a membership of 90 men and 120 women which over half shaved their now it is about 40 males shaved and 90 women shaved in degrees. Of the 60 teens 90 percent of them shave 37 girls, 23 guys the youngest is 12.

So the shaved look is here unless you are over 65 at least where I hang out.
    pedro888 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2005, 11:53 AM
    IM down
    Hey coolkow88

I would prefer to go into a girls "jungle" then have it shaven so to you last comment about me. I would love to go into a girls jungle, but any ways its everyone's own opinion. So I'm sorry if I really offended anyone
    pedro888 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2005, 12:15 PM
    Eh
    Hey bladcock

I have been wanting for a long time to be part of a nudist resort or club would you have any information for me

Jul 25, 2005, 12:36 PM
    Some info Pedro888
    Quote Originally Posted by pedro888
    hey bladcock

i have been wanting for a long time to be part of a nudist resort or club would you have any information for me
    http://bluebonnetnudistpark.com/www/frames.htm

This is a fun place. :D :cool:
    monkey_luva Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2005, 04:12 PM
    Boyfriends!!
    What's with boyfriends? I have had only one but he was a total jerk! He would ignore me and made rumors about us at school. Am I the only one that has had any bad boyfriends in the past? STUPID BOYS!!
    Andyb43 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2005, 04:43 PM
    I shaved my pubes once, never again, itched like f**k. I have thought about trimming, but can't stop thinking about what people (mainly the lads) would say when they found out (if they saw it in the shower or somethin). Also, how short should you go with trimming, don't want to look like I haven't started puberty yet lol.
    comp1337_noob Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2005, 01:22 AM
    Hey, I can't get a electric razor because I'm only 15 and I cant' tell my parents I want to shave my pubes lol.. now.. I can't get shaving cream either because my parents know I don't sahve my mustache... what can I do? Would lotion make a good alterntaive?. like saoking in the bath for an hour then getting out applying lotion, then shaving? I'm interested in trying...

Also, shaving balls, I'm HORRIBLY terrified by it.. but I SERIOUSLY want to do it.. I'm so afraid a razor will cut my balls... any tips?

Sorry for my spelling its 4:30 am lol
    Lennox Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2005, 02:09 AM
    Monkey_luva, Andyb43, Comp1337_noob
    Monkey_luva, thinking long and hard about it, I've come to the conclusion that yes there are bad boyfriends out there. And I don't think you're the first to experience them. You've answered your own question. He's a Jerk! But Twats like that, are rare. I think your question is in the wrong thread, by the way.

Andyb43, If you have sensitive skin, then shaving is out. Trim to what length you want. Re your mates, chances are they've also shaved their pubes at some point, or even still do. I was in the gym yesterday, and notice this guy with a mass of pubic hair. It was like a black shaggy Dog sticking it's head between his legs. If that's natural, then nearly everyone else in the gym must trim their pubic hair. Think about it! Oh, and pubic hair grows about 3-mm a week.

comp1337_noob, Scissors, Twin blade razor, soap. That's all you need. Have a hot bath for half an hour. Read through some of the earlier entries, about 2-4 pages back. It will tell you how to go about it. PS The scrotum is very pliable and you'll not cut it unless you mean to.
    21not Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2005, 09:59 PM
    Shaving Down There
    I've been shaving my balls and around my shaft for about a year or so, mostly just cause I like the way it looks, the way it feels doing it, and feeling my balls afterwards. Last week I decided to shave everything. In the future, that's not for me. I recommend leaving a tightly-cropped patch, kind of like a triangle on either side of your shaft. Having some hair there doesn't make you look like a schoolboy, but really highlights your shlong. I shower at the gym four days a week, and just don't want too many questions about why I shave my junk. The balls and a tight trim is no big deal.
    robert_scotland Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2005, 06:59 PM
    Shaving
    well i`m 15 and have never shaved down below but it does seem to be sort of long for my liking, should i or should i not shave? I`m pretty confused about whether men do shave or not, Be gr8 if someone did reply , thanks. :cool
    robert_scotland Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2005, 07:02 PM
    Shaving
    Well I`m 15 and have never shaved down below before, Now I think that's its pretty long for my liking to be honest , should I shave it or not? I mean is it natural as well , so should I like cut some off or summit if I want to or leave it?
    Lennox Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2005, 12:53 AM
    Robert Scottland
    Hi Robert, perhaps you should have a think about it, you could always trim it first, to see how you feel about it. Shaving is a semi permanent thing to do. If you shave it off, and don't like the look, you've got a couple of months before your pubes are back to what they were like before. If you trim first, you can see how that looks, and if you feel ready, then shave. Make sure you do it properly though...

Trim any long hair with scissors or clippers.
    Then have a hot bath, make sure you soak for at least 10-15 minuets.
    Get a brand new 2 or 3 blade razor.
    Apply shaving Cream/Gel/Oil (I find KY jelly is very good as it's very slippery and water-based), so it doesn't clog up the razor.
    The hairs are soft, and your skin is supple, some people run some cold water over the area, but I've never done that.
    Then shave in the direction of the hair once or twice.
    After that, if you want a closer shave, once against the growth of hair.
    When you're happy with the shave, and it feels smooth, use your finger tips. Dab the area dry and apply Baby oil. This will help keep the moisture in and help the skin to recover.
    Then twice a day apply a lotion to help the skin stay supple.
    You might get a couple of red bumps, but as time goes by the skin will get use to it. After a few weeks you'll no longer get the red bumps.
    Start shaving every 3-4 days, after a week or two start doing it every 2-3 days, and after 6 weeks or so, you'll be able to shave every day in the shower without having to soak in the bath/tub.

Aug 1, 2005, 07:06 AM
    21not
    21not it is not what others think it is about what you like and how you feel. Insecurity or being asked questions is not a reason to stop anything. I was asked many questions at the colony when I was one of three males who shave now more than half shave... have the balls to stand up for all your decisions in life... it is not about shaving it is what you feel is right
    21not Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2005, 09:15 AM
    Standing Up
    Okay, I'll stand up for what I believe in. I believe in people not being so %$#@ bossy. I'll do what I want, think what I want, and worry about what I want. Feel free to believe that yours is not the only view.
    Tallchick Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2005, 10:44 AM
    undefinedundefinedundefined

Hi, I'm a 23yr old Female who just started shaving my puic area... I'v been shaving for a couple of weeks and I have to say its very uncomfortable... I itch like crazy and I have razor burn... it looks so ugly... I do like the feel of it when the hair is freshly shaven... but like I said this last time I shaved I have a case of razor burn... after I shave I usually put some of my CoaCoabutter loton... which helps for a short period but then it just goes back to itchhing like crazy... any advice?.

Aug 4, 2005, 10:53 AM
    Help tallchick
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallchick
    undefinedundefinedundefined

Hi, I'm a 23yr old Female who just started shaving my puic area...I'v been shaving for a couple of weeks and I have to say its very uncomfortable...I itch like crazy and i have razor burn...it looks so ugly...i do like the feel of it when the hair is freshly shaven....but like i said this last time i shaved i have a case of razor burn....after i shave i usually put some of my CoaCoabutter loton...which helps for a short period of time but then it just goes back to itchhing like crazy...any advice?...
    Lennox posted this hope it helps
    Apply shaving Cream/Gel/Oil (I find KY jelly is very good as it's very slippery and water-based), so it doesn't clog up the razor.
    The hairs are soft, and your skin is supple, some people run some cold water over the area, but I've never done that.
    When you're happy with the shave, and it feels smooth, use your finger tips. Dab the area dry and apply Baby oil. This will help keep the moisture in and help the skin to recover.
    You might get a couple of red bumps, but as time goes by the skin will get use to it. After a few weeks you'll no longer get the red bumps.
    Start shaving every 3-4 days, after a week or two start doing it every 2-3 days, and after 6 weeks or so, you'll be able to shave every day in the shower without having to soak in the bath/tub.

I feel for you as you've had a bad experience, but if you want to have a smooth pubic area, I'm sure you'll love it.

It's a learning curve
    A.J.R Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2005, 03:34 PM
    That's about all you can do
    Quote Originally Posted by baldcock
    Lennox posted this hope it helps

I feel for you as you've had a bad experience, but if you want to have a smooth pubic area, I'm sure you'll love it.

It's a learning curve
    I started the same way and now I only have to shave about every other day. The itching and burning will go away with do time and if you do it more often. Besides, I personally think bare is better. And sometime we have to make small sacrafices for better things in our life. Well, at least my fiancé likes it the way I have it and we have lots of fun :D!! Right baldcock!! :p

Aug 4, 2005, 05:16 PM
    Lots of fun Tallchick
    I have found that girls who shave create some really great sex. I enjoy shaving myself. I am a totally shaven male and have been that way for the last 5 or 6 years. So Tallchick take a page from A.J.R. or read my other posts I think you made the right choice my x g/f had even helped he daughter to shave completely at the age of 11 and she was still doing so. On our last visit to the nudist camp all three of us joined 80 others with close to 2/3 of them being mostly totally shaven.

Bare is better in ore ways than you can imagine :) :) :)
    Tallchick Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2005, 06:02 PM
    Good advice
    Thanks to all who gave me some advice... I'm going to start using it... Yeah.. my fiancé really likes me with the hair shaven... I have to admit, that I do like it as well.. I do like the feel of things when we are having sex... I'll probably shave Monday night so I'll let you all know how things turned out...

Aug 8, 2005, 06:36 AM
    glad for tallchick
    I am very happy for you I believe you will find it very enjoyable.

I think if you can get him to ask a few questions he might find
    the experience mind blowing. I know the x g/f really enjoyed me shaved
    as much as I enjoyed her. If he wants some answer I'll throw in a thought
    or two.

I did send you a message I would like to hear from you my reply please. :D :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pubic hair [ 23 Answers ]

Hi! I am now 14 and I am just wondering what guys lik better! Trimmed All of it gone Or what I don't no what to do :confused: :confused:

Shaving pubic hair? [ 44 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 15 and I've been thinking of shaving my pubes... I don't really like how hairy it is down there, I even have hair on my balls, is that normal? If I shave it is it true it will come back thicker and darker? Please reply :)

HELP! Pubic shaving rashes ICK! [ 4 Answers ]

OK I am totally desperate for some good advice here because this problem has been ongoing and totally frustating... so hia goes! OK I'm a young woman and have often shaved or waxed my pubic region for special occasions - usually its a trim to keep things neat - anyhow no matter what shaving...

Shaving pubic area? [ 5 Answers ]

What is the best way to get rid of pubic hair. Can I use just a razor, shave cream or oils? What about razor burn? Isn't the hair too course? I've always shaved with just a razor but Im afraid to use a razor for the whole area.

More about shaving your pubic hairs... [ 3 Answers ]

Hey... I am just 15 and I shaved my dick and balls for the first time the other night. I didn't really know what I was getting into, but I just think I wan't to let it grow out and not shave. But I am really worried about if it will be a lot longer than before or really dark or more bushy than...

View more questions Search