Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TMIGHTY Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Feb 15, 2006, 02:35 PM
    To me, it looks either way, because my man have hair around that area, and it looks good. I have also seen him without and it still looks good and smell good too and feel excellent!
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Feb 15, 2006, 02:46 PM

That's a lot of views on this topic lmfao ;)
    I think that its down as posted above to what ever floats your boat... Its a personal choice, just as it's a personal choice to those that love it and those that hate it:)
    mbya777 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Feb 23, 2006, 04:57 PM
    I Don't KNOW why men find shaving or waxing so bad, I personally as a female! Think its sexy, do it men should always shave it's a good thing, its so smooth to touch and if your getting steamy, you don't end up with hairs in your mouth! TRUE!
    rustynail Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Feb 28, 2006, 09:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bizygurl
    Plucking? doesn't that hurt down there? I pluck my eyebrows and even that stings.

There are times I get tired of reading all the times it makes a guy look non masculine or it itches. So here is something all you females can respond to as well as the males.

I have been shaving all including the balls for 13 years now I'm 28. My new g/f likes it she is also totally hairless all the way around to and including the back door. For valentines day we decided to get tattoos. Nothing like names but images.

She had three rose bouquets done one above her vagina and one on each side you could say now I'm putting my rod in a bed of roses.

I selected a coiled snake cause many of the g/f's I've had have called it a big snake. I had the tattoo guy start the coil above the base and continue the snake head down onto the shaft itself. When I become erect the head of the snake enlarges and its mouth opens to show what look like fangs.

No sex for a few days but now the g/f really likes to get it.

We were at a pool party of friends the other night and I could hear her tell 5 or so of her g/fs about us getting inked. So we showed the artwork off. Several of the guys thought I was nuts but liked hers and the same was true for her. The funny part was that during the party 3 of the 5 g/f asked her if they could make my snake show its teeth to them.
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Feb 28, 2006, 11:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by baldcock
    There are times I get tired of reading all the times it makes a guy look non masculine or it itches. So here is something all you females can respond to as well as the males.

I have been shaving all including the balls for 13 years now I'm 28. My new g/f likes it she is also totally hairless all the way around to and including the back door. For valentines day we decided to get tattoos. Nothing like names but images.

She had three rose bouquets done one above her vagina and one on each side you could say now I'm putting my rod in a bed of roses.

I selected a coiled snake cause many of the g/f's I've had have called it a big snake. I had the tattoo guy start the coil above the base and continue the snake head down onto the shaft itself. When I become erect the head of the snake enlarges and its mouth opens to show what look like fangs.

No sex for a few days but now the g/f really likes to get it.

We were at a pool party of friends the other night and I could hear her tell 5 or so of her g/fs about us getting inked. So we showed the artwork off. Several of the guys thought I was nuts but liked hers and the same was true for her. The funny part was that during the party 3 of the 5 g/f asked her if they could make my snake show its teeth to them.
    That is like the best post on here by far. OMG-nice!
    lacostecroc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 09:43 AM
    OK I just shaved my pubes I shaved my scrotum and above my penis I like the way it feels and it adds an extra inch or 2 I also like the way it feels also it keeps you from stinkin so bad well it does me after I work out it doesn't ich unless you get razor burn which I got horribly but put lotion or vaseline on it there is a certain way to to shave it don't use an eletric razor I tried that OUCH use a normal new one shave to the sides one your scrotum and thighs you need to be hard to shave the penis and pubic area shave up when you shave these to parts it might ich the first day but after that it feels good plus I just like to be shaved and my women to be next ima shave abs and chest and maybe underarms also shaveing down there keeps you from stinkin and itchin so bad and you only have to shave like every 2 days(but my hair grows fast)
    BcArBiYcBkOeYt Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 07:30 PM
    I honestly think that shaving is a personal preference. I do not believe that it makes you more or less of a man or woman. It's how it feels for you. Both me and my fiancé shave due to hygiene issue with being in the military and going out in the field. I shave everything and he shaves his balls and trims everything else. And we both enjoy the way it looks and feels on ourselves and each other.
    Stac33 Posts: 115, Reputation: 5

Feb 27, 2007, 12:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by desii
    okay this might be werid to ask ill ask anywayz

im 15 and i shave my pubic hair. i started about a yr ago. now i dont kno if girls like it when a guy does that or no. i do it for two reasons. 1. it keeps that area clean and it doesnt itch. 2. my looks bigger lol.

now i dont get why some guys get all crazy when they find out a person shaves that area. whasts soo wrong about that? i mean its not that bad...does it make me less of a man? i dont see how that would be but does it?

also do girls like it when its shaved or they want a jungle going on down there?
    Well my husband shaves his balls completely and trims VERY well everywhere else and I LOVE it. I do it for him so why not do it for me. It's very sexy!!
    rustynail Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Feb 28, 2007, 06:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stac33
    Well my husband shaves his balls completely and trims VERY well everywhere else and I LOVE it. I do it for him so why not do it for me. It's very sexy!!!
    I have found it very nice to take care of the g/f. It also makes you trust each other more cause a slip can hurt... lol

If he won't do it for you... call me I have been told I'm a good kitty cleaner... :)

Feb 28, 2007, 01:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rustynail
    I have found it very nice to take care of the g/f. It also makes you trust each other more cause a slip can hurt...lol

If he won't do it for you .......... call me I have been told I'm a good kitty cleaner...:)

Oh yeah?? I love a clean kitty!!
    Owithurts Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 06:14 PM
    Ok I shaved it for the first time couple of weeks ago and now it has grown back a lot thicker but some areas I see hair that is not full grown back and its very hard and somewhat sharp.. lol, and causes me too itch when it scrapes against my balls and stuff. Does anybody know if it grows back or do I have to shave it again to get it all even.
    dulla_girl Posts: 41, Reputation: 3

Feb 28, 2007, 09:36 PM
    Well I am fully shaved and in return my boyfriend has shaved and I think it's the best feeling ever he says I am able to give better blow jobs now that I am not having to worry about the hair

In regards to the answer above me I think just shave again and get it all even
    SHAVED Posts: 275, Reputation: 41

Feb 28, 2007, 11:30 PM
    Hi guys,
    This thread is growing and growing. As per my opinion shaving pubic hair is simply a personal issue. There will be a lot of men and women who likes to shave there and keep it clean, there will be a lot who will be trimming the pubic hair on a regular basis and there will be a lot of them who will be trimming it once a while and I am sure there will be millions who is not even trimming it once. It is simply personal.
    rugme18 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 06:38 AM
    I love my mans hair, its so hot, he always jokes around about shaving his happy trail line but I'm always like NOOOO because its just plain sexy

Mar 5, 2007, 12:22 PM
    So do you women like a landing strip or no hair at all?? I shave all of mine cause I just feel sexier and cleaner.
    rugme18 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 03:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stac33
    So do you women like a landing strip or no hair at all??? I shave all of mine cause I just feel sexier and cleaner.
    Depends on he guy, some guys can pull off the no hair and I like it but but some look amazing with the happy trail:D
    prettyinpink Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Mar 6, 2007, 10:02 AM
    First of all it's soooo not true about if u don't shave over and over it will grow back darker and thicker that is a total lie.So don't believe all that mumbo jumbo.Secondly shouldn't the trim and clean thing be a mutual thing.If u like her nice and clean then chances r she like's u nice and clean.I personally cannot stand a guy that is not well groomed.:eek: It's just gross.So whoever wants to disagree with me and say only girls need to keep up with themselves go on right ahead because that's a bunch of bullsh*t.

Mar 6, 2007, 10:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rugme18
    depends on he guy, some guys can pull off the no hair and i like it but but some look amazing with the happy trail:D

I meant women and no landing strip. Men should leave their happy trail most definitely, just trim down south.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2007, 11:42 AM

im 15 and i shave my pubic hair. i started about a yr ago. now i dont kno if girls like it when a guy does that or no. i do it for two reasons. 1. it keeps that area clean and it doesnt itch. 2. my looks bigger lol.

now i dont get why some guys get all crazy when they find out a person shaves that area. whasts soo wrong about that? i mean its not that bad...does it make me less of a man? i dont see how that would be but does it?

also do girls like it when its shaved or they want a jungle going on down there?
    Many girls love it. And these days its far less unusual for a guy to do that. 20 years ago it was pretty rare, today not so rare. Like I always say, its safe so if it feels good to you , do it. THere is NO harm in it and it grows back if you get tired of it.
    ciara1111111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 10:12 PM

Hey well I read all your comments took a while haha and then I went upstairs and trimmed mine.. im a 15 yr old girl. And holy crap it is so painful I put my undies back on and evry step I take hurts I have them off atm because its just so much pain... dont do that guys. OK I need one question answered- DO MOST GIRLS SHAVE THERE PUBES?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pubic hair [ 23 Answers ]

Hi! I am now 14 and I am just wondering what guys lik better! Trimmed All of it gone Or what I don't no what to do :confused: :confused:

Shaving pubic hair? [ 44 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 15 and I've been thinking of shaving my pubes... I don't really like how hairy it is down there, I even have hair on my balls, is that normal? If I shave it is it true it will come back thicker and darker? Please reply :)

HELP! Pubic shaving rashes ICK! [ 4 Answers ]

OK I am totally desperate for some good advice here because this problem has been ongoing and totally frustating... so hia goes! OK I'm a young woman and have often shaved or waxed my pubic region for special occasions - usually its a trim to keep things neat - anyhow no matter what shaving...

Shaving pubic area? [ 5 Answers ]

What is the best way to get rid of pubic hair. Can I use just a razor, shave cream or oils? What about razor burn? Isn't the hair too course? I've always shaved with just a razor but Im afraid to use a razor for the whole area.

More about shaving your pubic hairs... [ 3 Answers ]

Hey... I am just 15 and I shaved my dick and balls for the first time the other night. I didn't really know what I was getting into, but I just think I wan't to let it grow out and not shave. But I am really worried about if it will be a lot longer than before or really dark or more bushy than...

View more questions Search