Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shorty_got_skills Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Oct 16, 2007, 01:58 PM
    Monthly issues are scaring me
    Okay I'm 16 and I started getting my period like 2 years ago and like I started getting it regularly then I went like 10 months with out it then I got pregnant and then I got it regularly for a little while then I went like 8 months without it and then I was put on the patch but I stopped like 2 months ago after one week. I got my period thing for that but about 2 ish weeks ago I got my period and it lasted for over a week and I just got it again. What is rong with me?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 16, 2007, 02:05 PM
    What is wrong with you is that your hormones are on a rollercoaster ride and don't know what the heck to do.

You got your period 2 years ago for the first time, right? Then you got pregnant. Wow, this is a very wild ride for the hormonal balance. You got pregnant, did you have the baby or have an abortion, this is important info you left out. If you kept the baby, did you breast feed? Another little tidbit of info necessary to complete the whole picture.

Then you were on the patch for a short time, and then you quit.

I'm not trying to sound rude here, but it is no wonder you are having problems.

You need to give your body time to adjust to hormones. It takes years to adjust to a normal hormonal level after getting your first period, then you go and freak out those levels by getting pregnant, using the patch, stopping the patch.

It's just going to take your body a while to adjust, you cannot yo-yo back and forth like that.
    shorty_got_skills Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Oct 16, 2007, 02:09 PM
    I lost the baby I was pushed down a flight of stairs.
    I was only on the patch for a week because I was alergic to the adhesive.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 16, 2007, 02:43 PM
    I still say that your hormones are on a rollercoaster ride. You need to give yourself a break from sexual activity, hormones (including pill or patch), pregnancy, etc so that you will get back in balance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to prevent scaring after removing piercing [ 4 Answers ]

After nearly a year or maybe more of waiting for my eyebrow piercing to heal, in vain, I decided to finally take it out. It had caused a lot of problems, but I was told to wait till it was healed before I removed it, cause removing it then would have made it worse for healing... and I don't think...

Monthly cost [ 2 Answers ]

Suppose that your monthly cost for a telephone service is $24.95 plus $.0035 per minute of long distance. Let t represent the time (in minute) that you talk on the phone long distance and M(t) represent the cost in $ as a function of long distance minutes. a. Write a formula, use the function...

Early monthly [ 2 Answers ]

My period is 19 days early could I be pregnancy

Early monthly [ 2 Answers ]

My period is 19 days early not sure why Im usually onetime with my monthly. I do not think I could pregnant

Monthly period [ 6 Answers ]

I have irregular income monthly period. Sometimes my monthly period would come like in January and then come in march. And my period would come sometimes later then my time of schedule. What should I do to control my time of period.

View more questions Search