Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    k8iemay Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2007, 07:00 AM
    Unnatural hair colours.
    For a few months I have been dying my hair a dark brown colour with a red fringe. Permanent hair dye.

Now it fades pretty quick (the reds almost gone back to my natural colour and the brown has gone considerably lighter) but I want to dye my hair with blue, or pink hair dye. Either that, or go completely blonde.

How could I do this?

My natural hair colour is strawberry blonde, by the way.

And also, would dying blue/pink over strawberry blonde hair show up OK or would I need to use a toner/bleach it?

:)
    shorty_got_skills Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Jun 28, 2007, 07:47 AM
    I've died my hair A lot of odd colors! You need to bleach your hair first then you can die it! I love blue and pink hair so good luck anymore questions ask [[=

Jun 28, 2007, 07:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty_got_skills
    ive died my hair ALOT of odd colors!! you need to bleach your hair first then you can die it!! i love blue and pink hair soo good luck anymore questions ask [[=
    Ahhh OK :)
    What volume bleach should I use? 20 or 30?

Jun 28, 2007, 08:01 AM
    Probably 20!

Jun 28, 2007, 08:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty_got_skills
    probly 20!!
    Eyy, that's good :) so I won't kill my hair too much!

Thank you for your help. :D

Jun 28, 2007, 08:05 AM
    no problem [[= let me know how it goes

Jun 28, 2007, 08:07 AM
    Oh yeah when your done dying it when you rinse use A lot of conditioner and let it stay in for like 2 mintues. Its so it doesn't dry out and brake and look all fried!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water colours [ 2 Answers ]

How do I use water colours that come in tubes?:o :confused:

Unnatural Pauses When Speaking And Memory loss [ 6 Answers ]

I never had this problem, but recently it just been happening a lot... I mean I use to speak very fluent, but now I'm find myself speaking with unnatural pauses occurring more often. I'll admit, lately I haven't been getting no sleep. Also I my memory is paying the price. I can't remember a thing,...

Skin abnormality; medical-ish, unnatural, not to do with tanning. [ 4 Answers ]

This is kind of embarrassing and gross, but whatever. :p Kay kay. I have this... growth... in my left armpit. o_O; I’ve had it twice before there in about the same spot, once in my right. Its diameter is about the size of a dime, it hurts--a lot--when it’s rubbed or touched by something, and it...

How do I make roots match an unnatural hair color? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I dyed my hair a bright fuchsia red(its an unnatural color) and I love it, but my roots are starting to show. If I wanted to continue dying my hair red than how do I get rid of my dark brown roots? How can I bleach them without the risk of hair breakage? Will it be even, or will I have to bleach...

Colours for new borns [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! Does anybody know what kind of effect has the colours on new borns? What kind of colours are recomanded for room, clothes,. What kind of effect has each one? Thank you.

View more questions Search