Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazylegs788 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2011, 09:02 PM
    Itchy bump
    So I'm sitting in class and all of the sudden a super itch hits right next to my lower lip, after class I go into the bathroom and it looks like a mosquito bit me, after a few hours you would hardly notice it was there and the next day its gone. Its cold out still so I don't think there are mosquitos out yet or for that matter any bugs plus I was inside. Any ideas as to what this might be?? This has happened once before except further away from my lip and more on my chin, but its only one bump and then gone the next day.
    Larken85 Posts: 696, Reputation: 146

Aug 1, 2011, 05:16 AM
    Sounds to me like an ingrown hair. Like perhaps a small hair got pulled out and was trying to push back through the skin. Or it could have been any other biting insect. They can live in the winter, especially inside where its warm although mosquitoes cannot live like that. They need water to breed and don't have long lifespans. Fleas, mites, and snow fleas all endure the harshest of winters though I've never known them to leave noticeable marks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itchy skin, then red bump like rash [ 2 Answers ]

For a few weeks now, I've been itching extremely bad all over my body. Usually my thighs worst of all. I assumed I was gaining weight and it was just because my skin was stretching(I'm noticing more stretch marks than before). Now all of the sudden everywhere it itches(worse than before!) As soon...

Red bump and itchy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. I am 36 years old and I have problem from last three months that pop up red bump on all over the body and itchy lot. After itchy it turn hard red skin. I changed three dermatology and rehumatology, but they could not figure it out why I have rash. Because my blood report are normal. Then I...

Itchy bump inside labia [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I actually have never had sex before, but I seem to have itchiness in my vagina quite often. Also there is a bump inside of my labia that gets worse around my period. I'm not sure where it comes from. My vagina also has a smell (embarrassing), but I don't know what is wrong. I am prone to...

View more questions Search