Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wolfeviarush Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2010, 08:07 PM
    Something changed my computers background
    Now there is a lovely picture of a lady as a screen saver and I have no connection to my LAN. Went through the steps with the internet provider. Have called for a geek for tom.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Sep 16, 2010, 07:15 AM

Did you have connection the "LAN" before?
    XM8 Posts: 213, Reputation: 14

Nov 18, 2010, 06:12 AM
    Obviously a virus...
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Nov 19, 2010, 10:08 PM

If things like this were so obvious they wouldn't post. The word obviously reflects a demeaning assumption that just because you know, everyone shall.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computers: what is an economic (and idiotproof)way of networking two home computers? [ 1 Answers ]

The prioncipal computer is Windows 7 model, and I wish to bring an older computer into the same operating status re broadband etc. What equipment and cabling is necessary?

Will a military background check show up on a civilian criminal background check? [ 2 Answers ]

Will a military background check show up on a civilian background check?

I do not know very much about computers, and I need help. [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to install a program into my PC, and I am getting an error message: Error 1327. Invalid Drive: E:\

F1 OPT to H1 - Changed companies, Changed States [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My situation is as follows: OPT with company 1 in Texas from Dec 10 2006 - September 30 2007 H1 with company 1 in Texas from Oct 1 2007 - Nov 15 2007 H1 with company 2 in Maryland from Nov 15 2007 till date. What tax forms do I fill? I also have state tax from company 2 since that...

Two computers [ 1 Answers ]

Hi can someone help me with the following I need to connect two computers together so I can read the information of one of them whilst at the other my only problem is one of the PC is at my place of work and the other is at my home what is the best way to do this

View more questions Search