Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 08:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    I think we need to remember we are talking to a teen (17) about a 15 year old girl.
    My advice still applies, on a smaller scale. There is no substitute for confidence... which, at the very least, will guide him to ask her out, if nothing else.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 25, 2009, 08:58 AM
    17 is a good age to get over the fear of rejection. Fear will destroy confidence.
    XM8 Posts: 213, Reputation: 14

Jun 25, 2009, 09:07 AM

Thanks for the answers.. Of course I know there has to be face to face contact, I'm not that foolish ;)

I'm just thinking that - shouldn't be already kind of clear if I'm in the friend zone or not? I want to know because I don't want to approach her in a romantic/sexual way if it's no use. I just want to know where I stand right now with her.

XM8
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 09:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by XM8 View Post
    Thanks for the answers.. Of course I know there has to be face to face contact, i'm not that foolish ;)

I'm just thinking that - shouldn't be already kind of clear if I'm in the friend zone or not? I want to know because I don't want to approach her in a romantic/sexual way if it's no use. I just want to know where I stand right now with her.

XM8
    Walk up to her and ask her... DONE DEAL!

Jun 25, 2009, 09:09 AM

Yea but how the heck can I dot that - we've never even talked in real life, it would be way too awkward and ruin my chances :-\
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 09:13 AM

I would do away with the internet chat and start talking face to face... the internet can be tricky and there is always a danger to things that go on in there... do away with your fear, meet face to face and take it from there. She does know who you are right? I mean, you both know each other?? Correct??

Jun 25, 2009, 09:16 AM

Well I'd like to meet her in person but school is over now, so to do that I have to ask her out for a drink or something, which I already did but she hasn't answered yet..

And yea we know each other pretty well, even though we only talked over the net. However we've seen each other, etc...
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 25, 2009, 09:42 AM

You can't even go up to her and talk to her, how can being with her in a romantic/sexual way even come in to play.
    Call her up and ask her out, if you can't even do that, I'm thinking you are not ready for anything.

Jun 25, 2009, 09:46 AM

Ok well, I guess you're right. I got to have the balls to ask her out (which I already did) and have even more balls to accept rejection, if it comes.
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 09:49 AM

Rejection will happen more often than not, believe me. You just need to remember that nothing is make or break when it comes to these situations.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 25, 2009, 09:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by XM8 View Post
    Ok well, I guess you're right. I gotta have the balls to ask her out (which I already did) and have even more balls to accept rejection, if it comes.
    Well first you need to stop telling yourself she will reject you. If you believe that on the outset it shows in how you approach her.

Jun 25, 2009, 09:55 AM

Yea that's true, I keep telling her about having self confidence and believing in one's self (talking about exams and stuff) - I don't see why I shouldn't believe my own words.
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 09:56 AM

XM enough of this! Man up, ask her out, and then post an update! This thread should have been over by now!

You are a good dude and she will be glad to go out for a "drink" with you. Believe it!

Jun 25, 2009, 09:57 AM

Yea lol well I'm just waiting for her answer...

I'll post back once I get one.

Thanks
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 10:14 AM

Let's wait for the response...

But on a side note, is this what our world has come too? Asking people out over the internet, even when you attend the same school together?

Jun 25, 2009, 10:32 AM

School's over - I want to but I can't help it, can I...
    raychi Posts: 48, Reputation: 3

Jun 25, 2009, 10:35 AM

Couldn't you get your friends to ask her, and then report back to you. Because then you won't feel awkward! But she'll know that you really are thinking about the way she is acting and even if your friends can't find anything out, you will be able to then hopefully get the answer you want on your own
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 10:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by raychi View Post
    couldnt you get your friends to ask her, and then report back to you. because then you wont feel awkward! but she'll know that you really are thinking about the way she is acting and even if your friends can't find anything out, you will be able to then hopefully get the answer you want on your own
    Or you could just be a man and do it yourself! What has happened to the new generation of kids. You guys are going to be in serious trouble once college hits.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 11:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Romefalls19 View Post
    Let's wait for the response...

But on a side note, is this what our world has come too? Asking people out over the internet, even when you attend the same school together?
    Rome, will you be mine?
    I sure think you are nifty.
    Maybe a drink the next time you are in town?
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 11:01 AM

Bahaha. You know you're my girl on the internet Justy ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Love story [ 1 Answers ]

A couple years ago I saw a movie on fox or something It started and the guy was not paying much attention to his girlfriend and focused mainly on work He walked outside and something would happen like his watch would stop working At the end of the day the girl got into a taxi and died in a car...

A complicated love story [ 3 Answers ]

OK so... there is this girl called Y who met this guy X over bebo. So X starts to fall in love with Y but Y doesn't really love him back. Y however loves Z and Z doesn't even know Y existsed... X has 2 girls chasing him... A and B. Y one day decides she will PRETEND to like X. Some confusion...

A Love Story [ 6 Answers ]

I shall seek and find you... I shall take you to bed and have my way with you... I will make you ache, shake and sweat until you moan and groan. I will make you beg for mercy... beg for me to stop. I will exhaust you to the point that you will be relieved

Two Toads - A Love Story [ 5 Answers ]

A tree toad loved a she-toad who lived up in a tree. He was a two-toed tree toad, but a three-toed tree toad was she. The two-toed tree toad tried to win the three-toed she-toad's heart, For the two-toed tree toad loved the

A story between Love and Pain [ 5 Answers ]

Here is my story. Is a little long, cause its about 2 years story. I meet this girl about 2 years ago (we are adult, I am 27 and she is 26). In that time, she was with someone else in a 4 years relationship which was already dead from from 1 year. I mean there was no more relationship between...

View more questions Search