Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    head_banger_chick Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2004, 10:16 PM
    I want my ex back !
    I went out with my ex for 2 weeks then he dumped me , then told me he like me again , again , again , and again . And kept asking me out non stop for 2 weeks . Then he gave up statted going out with another chik . But that was last term . Now I like him!! Aaaaaaaaaa god ! My friends keep telling me that he is yuk , but I really really like him ! What should I do ( and how do I find out if he is still with that chick )?? :'( :'(
    Jahiem28 Posts: 103, Reputation: 5

Jul 29, 2004, 10:30 PM
    Re: I want my ex back !
    HI I see you want your ex back. You stated that he dumped you and then try to get back with you. Did he give you a reason for the break up? Then he started seeing another chick hmmm sounds like he wanted a little freedom to have some fun. I know you have feeling for this guy. If u can give the message board a reason for the break up. Were you guys having trouble or was everything cool thanks

Jul 29, 2004, 10:39 PM
    OK well , he sent his friend to dump me . Because some one told my ex that I didn't like him ( but I did ) . So his friend dumped me for him and tlod me "he said he doesnt wanna go out with you anymore because a little birdie told him that you dont like him "
    So then I told the friend that I DID like him and what that person said was all a load a crap ! So in like 1 weekk my ex started asking me out again !
    confused2504 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2004, 11:23 PM
    I am very sorry to say, but the way you are explaining the situation is coming across very childish.

I mean c'mon, who gets their friends to do the dumping. How freakin immature is that?

Frankly from a outside point of view, you and your partner are a classic case of young love. I don't know how old you are, but I'm guessing you are both young, maybe 13/14. Please correct me if Im way off.

All I have to say is, if you really like this guy then you tell him. If he wants to be with you he will accept your offer.
    Talk things over with him and explain face to face that what was said about you was all lies. You do in fact want to be with him and have never changed your mind.

Frankly, from what you have said about this guy, he is very immature and doesn't know how to have a relationship and treat people.
    He should make his own decisions and not listen to his "friends".

Just talk to him and tell him how you feel. That's all I can say. See how it goes. Hope I helped.

PS: Ask him if he is still with the other girl, if he is.. then its up to you how you deal with that! If he is with the other girl, I suggest you move on.
    There are plenty of other guys I'm sure would like to be with you.
    Just keep that in mind when you speak to him.
    Good Luck.

Jahiem28 Posts: 103, Reputation: 5

Jul 30, 2004, 08:55 AM
    Well said Confused2504 ;D yeap sound truly like young love. He could have been man enough to dump you himself but the reason for the break up is base on a rumor or lie. It was easily from him to obtain the facts you are the primary source. GOOD luck I agree with confused2504 advice

Jul 31, 2004, 05:03 AM
    You know what ?
    I'm not going to do any thing . Because I don't even know if he likes me or hates me or just simply 4got about me . I mean looks at me and giggle s... wats with that ?or just stares . And I can picture walking up to hi in p.e saying "hey , how've u been ? ya ........ so are you still with that chick ? hmmmmmmmm.......yep......." and then the big scilence .
    No I think ill just get over myself .
    But hey thatnk you guuy for the advise !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

How do I get him back [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I just broke up tonight and I want to get him back but also want to wait awhile so he won't think that in missing him already, let me give you some history : we have been together for about a year and we have a baby girl on the way I don't want her to grow up like I did with out a...

How To Get Him Back [ 9 Answers ]

I've been in a relationship with this guy for a year and a month, and he decided he needs a break. He still loves me he just doesn't know if he wants to be single, and he doesn't want to have a doubt in his mind that he wants to be with me. The thing is, he's expecting me to wait for a couple of...

I wants my ex back [ 13 Answers ]

Hey everyone. :( I', desprete, I finally found the girl of my dreams, and no one could ever take her place, and I'm attempted to end my life if she isn't in it. I knows I sound like afool, but it's just the way I feel. I tried going with other girls but I just can't do it, all I do is think...

Can I have her back [ 3 Answers ]

Hi please advise me what to do and what are my chaces... anyway this is the story I love this girl I was seeing this girl for 5 months and we really become very good friends.On 1st April as we know that we call it "APRIL FOOL". At that day I decided to make her fool and to find out that she...

View more questions Search