Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zg100 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2007, 04:22 PM
    Girlfreind wants to break up?
    What are signs that your girlfreind wants to break up with you?? I really need help on this one!!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 25, 2007, 10:54 PM
    Not wanting to go out with you. Saying she is too busy. Saying she has other plans for the evening. Avoiding your advances physically. Her making other plans for things concerning events for her to go to that will not involve you. Not calling or communicating with you in any way. Being silent with you when you try to talk about things that used to interest the two of you. Etc.

I don't know your situation with her. So, my answer may sound somewhat blunt. These are just some ideas that I came up with based upon my own experience.
    wiggitywackiraq Posts: 39, Reputation: -2

May 25, 2007, 11:29 PM
    Well, that hat and that haircut for starters may ward off any future ladies. As for the one you have right now, did you look as goofy as you do in your picture when you met? Maybe she is grownig up, and is starting to look at the older guys, and how clean cut and sophisticated they are, and how young and unmanly you are? Maybe you need to start making your mentality and appearance up to code with the elder suitors of your lady. "I Love You" in high school, and near the end of it just isn't enough to keep the ladies around... only growing up, and getting intelligent, and getting stable will keep them around.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex girlfreind [ 1 Answers ]

On saturday my ex-girl came and slept over and we made out a lot of times and had a lot of fun together and slept in the same bed then we decided we both want to get back with eah other just not rite away and build our relationship back up... and i wann know how to do that:confused:

My girlfreind is really confused [ 1 Answers ]

OK my girlfreind is really confused and likes 2 other guys a lot still but they don't like her any more its been a couple of monthes and she just can't get over them but she sais she really does like me to and she doesn't know what to do cause its so hard for her to let go of them :confused:

How do I get my girlfreind back when she says she wants a break? [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfreind back when she says she wants a break?

Girlfreind wants a break [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend (28)and I (28) had been dating for about 1 1/2 years when she mentioned taking a break(this was 6 months ago). My instant reaction was that there was somebody else or that she wanted to be w/somebody else. When I told her that if we took a break that it would be over and I would move...

View more questions Search