So there is a guy that I have liked for 9 months now. I told him, (he kept asking) I liked him in March and we only talked-just me and him-once over the summer. When school started(8th grade) he was in 2 of my classes. We maybe said a few words but not much. Than my math teacher was amazing and put us right next to each other. We talked basically the whole period. Not really about anything specific; about the assignment, classes, summer, his hurt arm, the injury rate of football vs ice hockey (he plays football I play hockey). It was a really good day, the next period was similar. And the one after that, well we watched a movie so we didn't really talk more than 5 minutes.
He is really social, where as I sort of have my circle. My circle is fairly large and I mix it up a lot but I don't say hi to everyone in the hall.

I don't want a boyfriend right now. I really just have a lot of fun when I am around him. He makes me laugh and makes me happy. I want to hang out with him, but I don't know how to start.
First, I want him to know that I don't "like" him, I just like being around him.