Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    munsini Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2017, 01:45 PM
    401 k withdrawals
    I am 61 years old, still working. I have taken a few small withdrawals from my 401k account over the last 2 months, now I tried to make another but says I cant, how many of these withdralws can I make?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Feb 13, 2017, 02:24 PM
    To my knowledge, there is no limit, but the custodian may have limitations.

Suggest you contact the custodian and ask.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

401 k withdrawals [ 3 Answers ]

If I live in Arizona and am getting a divorce. I have been told that I must give my spouse 1/2 of my 401 K, is this true and is there a penalty? How is the money distributed? A check directly to him? We are not using a lawyer we are filing the papers ourselves?

401(k) withdrawals [ 2 Answers ]

Some of my past jobs that I worked at had 401k plans.I want to no who do I need to contact to pull money from my 401k at my past jobs and what info do I need?

401 K Withdrawals [ 3 Answers ]

At what age can you start withdrawing from a 401K account?

401(K) withdrawals [ 1 Answers ]

I just turned 61 and would like to withdraw some of my 401(k) funds that are in mutual funds. What are my options?

401(K) and withdrawals [ 1 Answers ]

I just rolled over $250K into my new employers 401K plan. I am 56-1/2 yrs old. I want to take out about $100K to buy a principal residence. What tax implications will I face? How much taxes (if any) would I have to pay? Is there a dollar limit on what I withdraw from the 401K? Thanks...

View more questions Search