Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Teresa rivero Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2016, 05:13 PM
    Will I get a return if I made 19280.00 claiming head of household with 2 dependent
    Will I get a refund with head of household with two dependent made 19280. 00
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 9, 2016, 06:39 PM
    How much did you pay in, during the year in taxes ?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Oct 9, 2016, 09:04 PM
    Assuming you properly qualify for Head of Household (have child under your roof with you NOT being married), and assuming your ex-spouse does not ha ve the right ot claim the children as dependents, you will qualify for both the Child Tax Credit ($2,000) and Earned Income Credit.

Exactly how much you will get back depends on how much was withheld on your W-2.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I made 19,000 and claiming head of household with 2 dependents how much will I get [ 2 Answers ]

If I made 19,000 and claiming head of household with 2 dependents how much will I get

Dependent and Head of Household for Girlfriend. [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend lived with me 100 % and had no income and I supported her. Can I claim her as a dependent and claim head of house hold as well.?

Claiming Head of household for 2010 taxes [ 3 Answers ]

I am single and own my home and help support my mother that lives in the same city and help her with more than 1/2 of her expenses. The question that I have is that with SSI and her 401k she made 14k this year. She will file her 2010 taxes this year and was wondering if the 14k that she claims will...

Claiming Head of Household [ 2 Answers ]

I am near the end of my divorce and hasd a question about my new filing status. I get to claim all 3 of my children on my taxes but only have 33% custody of the children. My ex will probably not have to file her taxes for 2010 because alimony is only about $850 / month and of course child support...

Claiming Head of Household [ 2 Answers ]

Can you claim head of household if you are single but your boyfriend is living with you in your home and is unemployed showing no income?

View more questions Search