Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    psoutherly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 01:44 PM
    Can fulltime employee be 1099 in addition to w2
    Can a fulltime employee be 1099'ed in addition to w2'ed for his normal job?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Mar 15, 2007, 10:28 AM
    Yes, if he did work that is outside the normal scope of his employee duties OR he received a large reimbursement for business expenses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1099-MISC (Box 7) and W-2 from same employee [ 1 Answers ]

I have received a 1099-MISC (box 7) and W-2 from my current employer. What can I do? I am an employee, not independent contractor. If I pay as "other income" on 1040, will my employer have any problems because of me? What can I do?

New addition on home [ 5 Answers ]

What do I need to know when before I talk to contractors? I am putting on an addition to my ranch style home and I feel like I am clueless. Please help.

Deed addition [ 2 Answers ]

In the state of North Carolina, do spouse automatically share ownership of property owned before the marriage? Is there any advantages to adding said spouse to deed?

Toilet addition [ 5 Answers ]

There supposedly is a device, kind of like a garbage disposer, that allows you to pump the waste from a toilet through a 2-inch drain pipe. What exactly is that thing and how does it work?

Addition foundation [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have any experience with connecting a new crawlspace to a existing block foundation? I know if they are both poured you could use rebar to connect them, or if they were both block you would key the new one into the existing, but is it possible to mix the two?

View more questions Search