Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bert1156 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2012, 04:39 AM
    Old returns
    Im trying to find my taxes that were filed between the late 1980 and early 1990's. During this time there were a miss up in my sisters and mine child support case which is why the IRS kept it but child support dismiss my case at that time and assured me that I would receive my taxes. Can you help or have I waited too long?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 13, 2012, 04:54 AM
    First, its not a good idea to piggyback your question on another thread. To avoid confusion I've moved your question to its own thread.

I'm not clear whether you are asking for copies of your returns or for the refunds themselves. But if you didn't get refunds you think you were entitled to you need to contact the IRS. Just contact the nearest office. You will need to show court orders dismissing your support case.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I find out the status of 540X returns (amended California tax returns) [ 1 Answers ]

12 weeks ago I submitted amendments to my California state tax returns, is there a way to check on the status of these returns?

Annual rate of returns and real rate of returns [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone help?? I do not really understand what both of them mean either? If the initial cost of an investment is £10 mil with annual rental of £1m, annual maintenance of £100,000. Over 3yrs with nominal rate of interest of 5% and annual rate of inflation at 2%. How would you work out the...

Can you file joint Federal returns and separate State Tax Returns [ 1 Answers ]

We lived in different cities so can we file joint federal returns and separate state returns??

Returns [ 1 Answers ]

Have a question that I am working on for class. One year ago an John Doe invested $10,400 in 200 shares of XYZ Co stock and received a dividend of $600. He sold the 200 shares for $54.25 per share. What was the capital gain? I got $52 What was total dollar return? $1050 What was % return?...

Dr Who Returns [ 1 Answers ]

Following on from Nez's excellent post Here; Who is your favorite Dr Who actor? For those that don't know Peter Cushing played the Doctor in Daleks' Invasion Earth: 2150 A.D.!! I can't include David Tenant as he hasn't started yet ;) More here about the Classic Dr's

View more questions Search