Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    erinheyer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2011, 08:19 AM
    How do I pay NY SDI for an employee that works in New York but our company is in WI?
    OUr sales person works out of New York but the company is based in Wisconsin

Check out some similar questions!

May a full-time employee also work as a temporary employee for the same company? [ 3 Answers ]

We are a small CBRF (community based residential facility) in Wisconsin, with 12 full-time employees. In the past when a full-time employee could not work we either have a temporary/pool employee to work ($12.00 per hour). However, sometimes pool employees are unavailable. In that case we have...

Where should employer pay state tax for employee who works in CA but resides in NV? [ 1 Answers ]

Where should employer pay state tax for employee who works in CA but resides in NV?

How to pay an out of state employee we are a Georgia corp with a TN employee [ 1 Answers ]

We are a Georgia Corporation and have hired an employee in Tennessee to do online work, how do we get a corporate tax ID # for TN withholding

Translation company do not pay me for works [ 2 Answers ]

I am a freelance translator in Ohio, and recently got a job from a translation company in Colorado. Normally a compensation is paid within 30 days after a receipt of my invoice. I completed the job in April, but still haven't received the compensation from them. I wrote the owner of the...

Can a company pay overtime to a salaried employee [ 4 Answers ]

Worked over 40 hours in one week and was asked to work Saturday's for 8 hours each. Was told to keep track of my hours. 28 hours worked on numerous Saturdays and turned in my hours and now learned that they are only going to pay me half. Is this legal??

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.