Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gersonk9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2007, 10:27 AM
    Maryland tax info
    I am treasurer of a Congregation in Maryland. I have to provide form 1099 misc to our independent agents-do I have to send a copy to Maryland state and, if so , where should I send it?
    GNK
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 8, 2007, 11:35 AM
    Generally any report of income should be made to both federal and local taxing authorities. Check on Maryland's web site for the state tax authority for where you should send it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Summons from State of Maryland [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Just got a summons from State of Maryland vs. me. (I'm the defendant) It's a civil case, but I'm not sure what it's about yet. I'm just trying to figure out if whether this means the State of MD is suing me for something? Or can this be someone else suing me for something and it would still...

Info on property tax rates? [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I get reliable info on property tax rates for specific cities, counties, or townships? This is so confusing! I find one site that says, for example, that Chicago residential property taxes are as much as 7 percent, but then I check places listed on Chicago realtors' sites, and the...

Adoption in Maryland [ 3 Answers ]

? I have a 12 year old daughter and am married. My daughter was born in Oklahoma and I didn't put the fathers name on the birth certificate. We now live in md and my husband wants to adopt her to make her legally his but we were told by a lawyer that even though the fathers name isn't on the...

Maryland adoption laws [ 2 Answers ]

I've been divorced about 2yrs.I have 2 children,boy 16 and girl 12,my ex has turned them against me and they said they don't want to have anything to do with me every since she meet her new boyfriend(shes married to him now) and the court said it was up to them to make that decision.awhile back the...

View more questions Search