Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Libra149 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2010, 05:41 PM
    I would like to know how you can get a copy of home that owe back taxes, so I can buy
    All I want to know how to buy a house that owes back taxes so I can look and see if I want it.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2010, 05:44 PM

This makes no sense - you want to BUY a house so you can look at it?

What?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can the IRS keep my back pay for Social Security Disability If I owe back taxes [ 4 Answers ]

I owe back federal taxes of approximately $13,000.00. I have a back payment of approximately $20.000.00 coming from Social Security Disability. How much money will the IRS keep of this money if any, and will they notify me before hand

Can I buy a used car in GA and pay GA taxes without paying taxes in my home state [ 1 Answers ]

Can I buy a used car in GA and pay GA taxes without paying taxes in my home state?

How much do I owe in back taxes? [ 1 Answers ]

In 2005 I earned approx. 15000, and then in 2006 I earned approx 13000, I received a 1099 at the end of each year, but was unable to pay due taxes. 2007, 2008, 2009, I paid in and claimed 0, but never filed for a return. About how much do I owe the IRS at this time?

I believe there is a way to buy a forclosed home just by paying the back taxes on it. [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard on infomercials and various shows that there is a way to own a forclosed home just by paying the back taxes on it. I was wondering if anyone can tell me how to learn how to buy these homes. What legal ways do I take this up? Who do I have to talk to? Who do I pay rather then buying it...

Do I owe back taxes [ 1 Answers ]

I recently brought some property from my mom. She had money problems and owed 0ver 10k of back taxes. Do I owe these back taxes or do I owe from when I purchased it?

View more questions Search