Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    santwana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2006, 09:22 PM
    Income tax
    If till may 2006 I was working in delhi & noW I have got transferred to mumbai so where can I file my returns for fin year 2005-2006.Can I file the return in mumbai itself if yes where.
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Oct 30, 2006, 03:18 PM
    Santwana:

Both Delhi and Mumbai are in India. For this reason, I can only assume you are talking about Indian tax returns.

This forum is for tax questions for the United States, not India.

Sorry!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Income Tax ? [ 2 Answers ]

In the never ending debate about Income Tax I have a question. If there are over 22 thousand pages of Tax Code and if a Direct Tax in unconstitutional, how can anyone get the right answer? I seriously doubt if even the judges and the IRS themselves fully understand the true meaning of these...

Income Tax [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All Is relocation expenses exempted in income tax in India. Ex. If you spent Rs10000/- on relocation and your employer reimbursed only Rs5000/-. Is all 10000, or only diffrence 5000, or nothing is exempted.

No state income tax [ 1 Answers ]

What other state besides Tennessee does not have a state income tax on individual earnings?

Fed and PA income tax [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We are living in income tax free Florida and are considering to move to PA. PA has a flat rate of 3.07 income tax, no deductions. Is the state income tax an deductible on the Fed Income tax?

Tax on 2nd income [ 2 Answers ]

Hi :) My husband I currently work full time jobs, but I'm considering a second job as a mystery shopper. I would receive 1099's at the end of the year from each company that paid me over $600 during the year. The pay for shopping is generally between $5 to $25 per shopping experience...

View more questions Search