Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peaky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2006, 07:21 PM
    Debt and equity
    What are the characteristics and the cost of various debt and equity instruments
    Mimi42 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2007, 11:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by peaky
    What are the characteristics and the cost of various debt and equity instruments
    Does anyone know the answer to this question? :confused:
    omsailogistic Posts: 39, Reputation: -1

Jun 3, 2007, 02:55 AM
    A large number of debt and equity instruments are available in market. So you need
    Help in defining characteristics and cost for each instrument. That is not easy to define
    As every instrument has its own characteristics.
    Please provide me name of instruments in respect of which I may help you.
    However general formulae for cost of debt is dependent upon the tax rate also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Debt Equity & Cost of Capital [ 1 Answers ]

McCoy, Inc. has equity with a market value of $40 million and debt with a market value of $20 million. The cost of the debt is 6 percent semi-annually. Treasury bills that mature in one year yield 5 percent per annum, and the expected return on the market portfolio over the ...

Owner's equity [ 1 Answers ]

I have to do t-accounts, trial balance,income statement, owner's equity and a balance sheet on an example the teacher gave us. I completed the t-accounts and the trial balance. They are correct, but, I am stubled on the income statement and the owner's equity. I don't know how to figure if it was a...

Owner's Equity [ 2 Answers ]

Im having a problem. I have an account set up as contributions, drawings, and personal use of home accounts. I have a retained earnings and current earnings and total equity account. My question.I made some errors and have corrected them. I put entries in the retained earnings that shouldn't have...

View more questions Search