Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littletrees Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2008, 05:06 PM
    Out of State seller Tax Forms needed for Philadelphia?
    To sell as an out of state person in Philadelphia I need a Transient Merchant Certificate (which I have) but what else? I thought all I needed was the merchant cert. Just want to see what was needed if I am missing anything.
    Thanks in advance for the help.
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Sep 29, 2008, 09:33 AM
    This is an income tax forum.

Yours is a specialized sales tax question unique to Philadelphia, and I suspect you will NOT get an answer from this forum for that reason.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

!~* Live in NYC, work in NJ. Which Tax forms needed? *~! [ 1 Answers ]

I currently live in NYC, but work in New Jersey. I received my bonus check last year which was taxed based on NY taxes. However, because they relocated my entire department to New Jersey, all my proceeding paychecks have been based off NJ taxes. Which tax forms do I need to file? I've heard...

Forms needed for J-1 and E-2 Visa [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, Until November I have made an internship in the US (South Carolina) with a J1 visa. In December I have changed to an E-2 working visa. Which documents do I need to fill out for taxes? Thanks a lot!

CA State Tax forms for H1-B [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am an H1-B visa holder and I want to know which forms do I need to fill for CA State Taxes? Thanks,

What CA State Tax forms to file? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, Thanks to all the information obtained from this forum, I have been able to file my federal returns. I now have a question regarding the state tax returns. I am a dual-status alien for the year 2006 as far as IRS goes. Is it the same for state as well? I live and work in CA. It would be...

State tax forms [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I am indian and for 2005 I was working as CPT/OPT. I was working in saint paul , Minnesota about 10 months & 10 days. Overall $3100 state tax was cut for Minnesota. Some other tax was cut for NJ that was $250 (Since my company is NJ). Whether I need to file any forms in NJ? What are the...

View more questions Search