Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stephen Gorevan Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2008, 07:31 AM
    Trying to Find out when my deceased mother became a naturalized US Citzen
    In my effort to obtain French citizenship, I have been instructed by someone at the French Consulate to determine (and provide proof of) when my mother became a naturalized U.S. citizen. I am seeking advice as to how I can find that information from somewhere in the U.S. government. I do not know whom I should contact. Unfortunately, my mother and father are deceased, it is only a belief on my part that she became a U.S. citizen in the late fifties or somewhere in the 1960s. She came into the US in 1948 married to an American GI she met and fell in love with during the Second World War.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jun 17, 2008, 10:02 AM
    Contact USCIS. This might not be easy...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deceased mother debit [ 3 Answers ]

My mother recently passed away. The only thing in her estate is a car that she owes a personal debit on for it. The title is in her name. Do I have to pay the debit off.

Bankruptcy after mother deceased [ 2 Answers ]

My friends father and mother recently passed away, when her father died first she inherited the house, but her mother still lived there. When her mother passed away she went on to remortgage the house but was told she could do nothing with the house as her mother was declared bankrupt in 1994. ...

Debt of deceased mother [ 2 Answers ]

My mother passed away with a large credit card debt and very little assets. Would I be held responsible and would can the creditor take me to court?

US born, french mother (naturalized) [ 2 Answers ]

I am 38 years old, born in the US. My mother was born in France and came to the U.S. as adult in the 1960's. She became a U.S. citizen via naturalization (at least that is my understanding, she lived in the U.S. for the number of years required to become a citizen). I asked her if she gave...

View more questions Search