Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    claydogg Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2008, 02:47 PM
    Dominican traveling to Canada with Dominican passport and US visa
    My grandma is from dominican Republic, and I am wondering if she could enter canada with a Dominican Passport, and a U.S. visa.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

May 4, 2008, 02:56 PM
    She needs to apply for visitor's visa at the nearest Canadian Embassy.
    Check here Visiting Canada

Having US visa has nothing to do with entering Canada, plus if she enters Canada by crossing US border, she will not be permitted to return to US again even with multiple entry visa.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

US Resident traveling to Canada [ 4 Answers ]

I am a US resident wanting to travel to Canada by car for a summer vacation this year 2008. Will I need a passport to travel into Canada and then coming back from Canada. I will be travelling in June in 2008 and crossing in Minnesota.

Can a local bank in the Dominican Republic come after me in the US? [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased 3 apartments in the dominican republic as an investment. I was hoping to purchase and sell them to a particular perspective buyer. The buyer backed out and now the bank will be forclosing on the properties. Can the bank come after me in the US or can the foreclosure appear on my...

Boyfriend going to Dominican [ 3 Answers ]

:( My boyfriend is going to domincan in feb with his friends, out of which only one have a girlfriend. I told him I'm worried about going because he's going to get drunk and hook up with someone he told me he's going at time when no one will be there and that I should trust him, he's never given...

Traveling to canada [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancée is a convicted felon and we want to go to canada for a weekend with our kids but we are unsure whether he can go or not due to being a felon, does anyone know how I can find out if he is able too? He isn't on probation he has been trouble free since 2000

View more questions Search