Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brittanyblake Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2006, 09:33 PM
    Question about taxes withheld
    I claim 0, 0 and live in Kentucky. Can you please tell me the percentage of taxes taken out?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Feb 13, 2006, 11:27 PM
    No, I cannot, not off the top of my head and I will not do that kind of research during tax season without compensation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Question on state taxes for L1 visa [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am confused for Ohio state taxes I wanted to know that for filing state tax for Ohio state is there something like a standard deduction. If yes then how much is the amount for standard deduction If I claim standard deduction on my federal taxes can I claim standard deductions on...

L1 visa taxes question [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been working in IL for the past year (from 1-Dec 05 ) on an L1 visa. I don't need to pay taxes in the US since I get an allowance here ( I file my taxes in india) But my company has given me some bonus money that does not fall into my tax exemption. So I need to declare that amount....

Question about property taxes in CA [ 1 Answers ]

If I buy a house for $600,000 in California, my mother's Dad said that the property taxes will be $9000. Is this true? Is it the same for townhomes or condos?

H1B, employer not paying withheld income taxes [ 3 Answers ]

I know that my employer isn't paying the income taxes that he withholds from my salary. Does that affect my situation regarding my H1B? I mean in the application it says that I should be paid a certain salary to have this Visa and if the taxes that are withheld are not paid it will look like I have...

Non-resident: refund of taxes withheld on W2 [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm here becaues I'm in need for help about my tax return for 2004 since I find myself in a strange situation. I'm an Italian living in Italy but I've been working during all of 2004 for a US company (telecommuting from Italy) that now issued me a W2 with all the wages that I earned...

View more questions Search