Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2008, 10:57 PM
    Schedule 120
    I need SS PIPE Schedule 120 Pipe Dimensions..
    msk Posts: 59, Reputation: 3

Mar 16, 2008, 10:10 PM
    Check this link. You may find the answer pipe chart

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

240 volt to 120 v [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking at buying a few tools from america, which I understand run on 240 volts. I want to know if its possible to change it to 120volt by just changing the lead. Cheers:D

120 baseboard thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am changing the thermostat for my baseboard heater (tried to go to program type but can't because there are none for 120 baseboard.. so I bought a simple one instead)... I have 120 volt and there are 2 wires from the wall... 1 red 1 white... there are 2 wires from the thermostat... 1 black and...

Schedule A Deductions and Schedule C - No AGI [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a sole proprietor (an electrician) and after finishing schedule c I basically had very little profit to report from the business. With no other Adj Gross Inc, I started to figure my itemized deductions, but with no Adj Gross Inc, how can I best use my itemized deductions? Thanks,

120 To 240 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 100 AMP Pushmatic breaker box in my garage. It is full of breakers that are all 120 volt that ranger from 15 to 30 amp. I want to hook up a 240 amp for a pump motor and a one for a welder. Can I hook up two of the 30 amp 120 volt breaker to accomplish this with each one?

View more questions Search