1. Requirements from my previous employer for filling the taxes
    2. Requirements from my present employer for filling the taxes
    3. When would be the filling of the taxes

Regards,

cap_ece
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Nov 16, 2007, 02:56 PM
    BOTH employers will have to provide you a W-2. If your combined income exceeds $100,000, you MAY be entitled to a refund of some of your Social Security taxes (this will be addressed on your 2007 tax return,

Other than that, you will file a normal tax return with TWO W-2s instead of one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

F-1 Visa - working - ITIN - Should file taxes? [ 1 Answers ]

A friend of mine from South Korea just started working full-time in the U.S. The employer told him that he will get a 1099 at the end of the year. He is on F-1 visa - without a social security number. He is not authorized to work in the U.S. My understanding is that you cannot issue a 1099 to...

F-1 visa (OPT) to H-1b visa: how to file tax [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, My status in US has been changed from F-1 visa(OPT) to H-1b visa during 2006. I received approval for my H1b visa in October. And I worked for the same company throughout 2006. I filed 2005 tax with 1040NR. But I don't know which form I should use for 2006. Someone please help me!

Helping to file taxes for OPT visa [ 1 Answers ]

I am assisting my girlfriend with filing her first tax return, and she is currently in this country on a OPT (f1) visa. Her income is greater than the $3300 deduction limit, however we have both heard that OPT visa-holders are exempt from Soc. Sec. taxes and Medicare taxes. Are both of these true?...

How to File Income Taxes When Converting from F-1 to H-1 Visa Status (AtlantaTaxExp) [ 63 Answers ]

To All Who Have Read My Postings On This Issue: After further consultation with NATP, I am making some additional editing changes, which will be in bold red. I have also been referred to a website maintained by a CPA with extensive credentials and experience doing returns for resident and...

View more questions Search